💫 1.41

"My parents are waiting outside," Jihyun said pulling away from him slightly to look up at him.

"I would love to meet them," he said in return giving her a small smile to which she reciprocated.

She nodded her head before pulling away from him and leading him to another door.

When she opened it, she looked towards her parents who automatically stood up from where they were sitting.

Jihyun looked back to Renjun who smiled down to her before he looked up to her parents.

"Mum, dad, I want you to officially meet Renjun," Jihyun said and Renjun bowed.

"Hello Mr and Mrs Lee, I'm so happy to finally meet you."

"It's a pleasure to meet you too," Jihyuns mother stepped forward and gave the boy a motherly hug- squeezing him a little too tight as she was so beyond happy to finally meet her little girls soulmate.

"Mum You're going to kill him," Jihyun said with a chuckle and her mother pulled away.

"I'm sorry, I'm just so happy," she said, placing her hand on the boys cheek- it reminded him of his own mother

"Renjun, my son, it's been a journey," Jihyuns father said as he extended his hand.

Renjun grasped hold of it and Jihyuns father brought him in for a hug, patting each other's backs before pulling away.

"You've got a firm grip, must work out a bit" he said shaking the younger boys hand and Renjun smiled.
"Could say the same about you."

Jihyuns father looked towards his daughter and wife with a wide grin.
"I like him."

Jihyun couldn't erase her smile as she watched her soulmate converse with her parents.

"Renjun sweetie, if it's easier for you, you can call us mum and dad," Jihyuns mother said as she placed a hand on his back and lead them down the corridor.

"I think that's a bit early for that, you can just call us Jiyoung and Juwon," Jihyuns father, Juwon, said as he took a step forward to open the door for them.

Renjun nodded his head as they came to reception.

"I see he made it here peacefully," the receptionist said as she began to sign some paperwork.

"He did. Is there anything we need to know?" Jiyoung said and the receptionist shock her head.

"The needle should've covered everything. You have 24 hours until you have to leave," she said handing over a piece of paper to the boy to sign.

"You just need to sign here to state you have arrived and then you can be on your way," she smiled and Renjun grabbed the pen she offered him and signed in.

"Perfect, I will see you around 6:30 tomorrow. Have fun you two," she smiled at them and took the paperwork they had just signed.

"Thank you," Renjun and Jihyun bowed before walking out of the building.

"Are you hungry Jun?" Jiyoung said as she got into the car.

Renjun looked down as his stomach started to rumble- he placed a hand on it and smiled awkwardly, only now realising just how hungry he was.

"Sounds like that's a yes," Juwon chuckled as he started the car.

"I know the perfect place we can have breakfast."

—————

He finally met the parents!!