💫 1.6

Date: April 9th

Another letter had been stolen.

"How do we even know when the next letter will come?" Jaemin asked as the four sat on the grass in their school courtyard.

"I feel like this is going to be extremely hard. How you holding up Renjun?" Haechan asked, nervous as it had been a week, and the boy had already started to show signs of loosing his emotions.

"I'll let you have a think about that." He spat out annoyed.

"Why was happiness the first emotion you had to loose." Chenle said as he watched his friend look up into the dark, Earth lit sky.

{}

"Jihyun, wait up!" Jisung yelled out to the girl as he caught up to her.

"You really walk fast, don't you." He laughed out at the end as he caught his breath.

"What do you want Jisung?" She asked him, looking up at the taller boy.

"Oh, I was just seeing how you were. This is regarding your letter." The boy basically whispered out the word letter as if it'd leave a sour taste in his mouth.

"Yeah I'm doing great." She spat sarcastically, shocking the younger boy making him stop walking.

Jihyun sighed as she stopped too, "I'm sorry Ji, I don't know why I acted like that." She pouted out as sorrow filled her body almost instantly.

"I've just been feeling off recently."

{}

Date: April 13th

"How long does it usually take to loose all your emotions if your soulmate doesn't get your letter?" Jihyun asked her teacher and watching as he packed up his briefcase.

"I think about three to four weeks starting from when it enters the moons atmosphere. Why do you ask?"

"No reason." She spat out angry and making her way to her locker. Walking past Jisung who looked happy to see her, smile fading as he saw how angry she looked.

"Is it happening Jeno?" He asked the boy next to him.

"She's already lost happiness and sadness. I just really hope they are trying up there."