💫 1.28

"So, do you like cheese?"

Jihyun and Renjun has been talking for the past two hours, about nothing important, but rather a guessing games of early 2000's iconic chick flick quotes.

"Hmmm, I don't know that one. What is it?"

"You don't know She's the Man?" Jihyun gasped and inhaled deeply through her nose when Renjun replied with another no.

"What is it?" He repeated again and Jihyun chuckled lightly, flicking her pen absentmindedly between her fingers.

"Only one of the most iconic chick flicks ever. It's legendary, one of my favourites," Jihyun pushed back on her rolling chair till she was in the middle of her room.

Legs helping move her side to side on the chair and she began to smile to herself when she heard Renjun laugh.

It vibrated through her mind like a drug, euphoria flowing through her veins as an affect of the soulmate bond.

It made her heart and mind feel 10x lighter as the only thing she could focus on was Renjun.

"I'll take your word for it- okay, it's sad to say, but I can't think of any more chic flics- we're just too good," he said giving up and hummed, his silky smooth voice blessing her senses with each word or sound he made.

"How about we play a question game," she mentioned, getting up from her seat and walking out her door to the kitchen.

"What type of question game?"

"Like the type where I ask something about the Moon and then you ask something about the Earth."

"Oh, that sounds quite interesting. Who should start first?"

Jihyun had gotten out a bowl and poured herself some cereal as her 12am cravings started to kick in.

Demon this the best time to eat, she brought her bowl up to her room and sat on her bed.

"You can," she said as she began shovelling the sweet food into her mouth.

She could hear Renjun hum in thought as it rang through her mind.

"Okay I got one. What does the sky look like?"

His question took her by surprise, never really thinking about the fact that their skies would be different.

"Uh, it's very big and wide and it's blue. Dusk and dawn are the best times of the day. The sky fills with multi colours and it's just so pretty... what does Earth look like for you?"

"It's like your sky, very big. You can see it slowly rotate and it's quite stunning."

"Don't you think it's weird how far apart we are, like it's weird to look out my window and see the moon knowing you're on it. I just wish I was with you," She said looking up at the rock, feeling lonely as she knew that this distance couldn't be broken by just a plane ride.

All those kilometres away held her soulmate, the person made for her and yet they were separated by space.

"It's okay sunshine, one day soon we will meet and I will show you all the things you're curious about. Now tell me more-"