💫 1.15

(Renjuns a King: confirmed)

Minutes left: 35

"Taeil?" Haechans words caught the thief off guard.

The only visible thing was his eyes, white against the dark surroundings of his clothes and the shadows.

"What. Who are you?" Taeil spat out, grip tightening on the letter in his hand.

"My name is Haechan." He said calmly, eyes flicking from the eyes of the thief to the letter.

"How do you know me?" His fist clenched as Haechan takes a step closer.

"You we're my sisters best friend." Haechan said making Taeils eyes widen, breath hitching as he remembered the boy in front of him.

"You need to leave." Taeil seethed, knuckles turning white from his own force.

"I can't leave until you give me that letter." Haechan took another step forward, being cautious not to make the older boy do anything sporadic.

"I'm afraid that can't happen, Haechan." Taeil smirked, eyes closing and the hand that held the letter started to crumble it.

"Wait!" Jaemin yelled, causing Taeil to stop, slitted eyes digging into the boy as he stopped crumbling the letter.

"Why did you do it?" Jaemin asked, curiosity filling his voice as he tried to stall.

"What?" Taeils patience was running low.

"Why did you steal all these peoples letters? What had happened to make you do it?" Jaemin had made his way next to Haechan, Chenle following behind as he held onto the sleeve of the older boy.

"I have my reasons you twirp."

"Please, explain." Jaemin pleaded, hoping to get the answers he desired.

Minutes left: 28

"If I explain, Will you leave?" He asked, getting annoyed at the younger boys in front of him.

"We will." Haechan said, looking over to Jaemin and nodding at the boy.

"Fine! There was a girl. We were best friends, we did everything together.

We had always dream about our soulmates, wondering what would happen if we were each other's. The idea wasn't impossible, she could be my soulmate."

"W-wait... this sounds familiar-"

"Then one day, her letter fell." Taeils sad expression turned angry, tears pricking in his eyes as he remembered the events that had happened.

"I saw it before her and I felt jealous." Taeil started to explain. "I felt jealous that I wouldn't be her soulmate."

Haechans eyes grew dark, jaw clenched as he looked at the older boy. "What was her name?" He asked, but Taeil didn't respond.

"I was invisible at the time, so she didn't know I was there."

"What was her name?" Haechan asked once again.

"So I stole it."

"What was her name!" Haechan yelled out wanting answers.

"Her name was Lee Chunhei."

Haechans heart dropped, anger boiling in him as stomped over to the older boy, gripping hold of his collar tightly.

"Why? Why did you do it?"

Minutes left: 22

Haechan couldn't control his emotions, anger and rage followed through his body as he wanted to cause harm to the older boy, but having enough restraint to hold back.

Tears now falling down Haechans cheeks, the same tear stains on Taeils cheeks as well.

"She was my sister!"

"And I loved her!"

Chenle had ripped the letter out of Taeils hand, handing it to Jaemin who wasted no time in running down the stairs.

Chenle was close on Jaemins trail as he left the two figures alone.

"Why?" Haechan broke down, grip on his collar loosening as more tears fell down his cheeks.

"I regret it every day. That's why I'm here, I was trying to continue where they left off. I want to get her emotions back."

The two boys where now on their knees, grief surrounding the two.

"I am so so sorry Haechan, I never meant to cause harm to her or you."

"S-she was my sister." He stuttered out, Taeil wrapping his arms around the boy as he wept. Never really having the chance to fully grieve his sister until now.

She wasn't really dead per say, but she was located in the facility that held nobodies. One the government made so they didn't have to roam the streets.

Minutes left: 18