💫 1.5

Jihyun was still bent over on the floor, the anger disappearing from her blood stream. Panting out as she looked up to the moon, "what is happening up there?"

Jeno, tried to help the girl up. Placing an arm around her waist to stabilise her from falling.

"Do you recon he got the letter?" Jeno asked following her gaze to the moon.

{}

Renjun had found himself a lot calmer now as he tried to find his friends. Walking around the streets and yelling out their names.

"You called." The voice made Renjun spin around, but seeing nothing.

"Haechan, please show yourself." He said making the boy become visible- Jaemin had also found his way to where they were situated.

"I found my letter."

"Seriously? Thats amazing dude! Let's see." Jaemin said excited for the older boy.

"That's the thing. Someone stole my letter the second it touched my fingers."

The two both had their mouths open, in shock at the news he had just told them.

"I-I felt that feeling. Like you know how everyone says they have that feeling. A feeling like no one can ever describe. I-I had that." Renjun spat out, worked up in all the emotions he had experienced over the last hour- but ultimately, sadness washed over him.

"I, want it back." He looked down as he felt heartache for the first time.

Haechan placed a hand on Renjuns shoulder comfortingly.
"We will get it back Jun. Jaemin and I will help."

"Exactly. We'll even get Chenle to come help us too."
Jaemin said, the three of them flinching as the boy appeared out of no where.

"You called?"

"Bloody hell Chenle! You know how much I hate that your power is shape shifting. What even where you this time?" Haechan asked as he stared at the boy.

"Oh, I was an ant. You know how big you all looked from down there. It was crazy." He said using hand gestures to explain how big they were.

"But how did you get here so fast?" Renjun asked confused.

"I was hanging on Haechans shoe." He said as if it wasn't a big deal.

"But I was invisible." Haechan said in shock as the boys eyes became wide.

"Does that mean I was invisible too? Yes!" He exclaimed as he punched the air excited.

"Guys, you know what this means." Renjun spoke out and earning the attention of the boys.
"We could find the culprit who stole my letter."

"But how?" Jaemin asked not connecting the dots.

"The same way Chenle got here." Haechan said making Jaemin finally get it.

"I don't get it." Chenle spoke out as he looked around at the older three.

"It's simple. You become an ant again, and when the time is right, you jump onto the shoe of the guy who stole my letter. Then you follow him."

Chenles eyes going big as his mouth formed an O. Hitting Jaemins shoulder repeatedly as he finally got it.
"Ow, ow, ow!" Jaemin exclaimed before stepping out from Chenles arm reach.

"I like this idea. Can we call it operation ant." The younger boy beamed a smile and earning a whack over the head by Renjun.

"This is my letter we are trying to find dipwit."