💫1.44

"5 to 2."

"Okay that's totally unfair, I had a... hair in my eye" Jihyun said as she leant against the hockey table with her arms crossed.

A pout on her lips as she ultimately lost to him.
"I didn't expect you to be that good. "

Renjun only laughed as he stepped in front of her, admiring the complete and utter expression of failure on her face.

"I'm sorry sunshine, I should've gone easier."
"Yeah you should've."
"It's not my fault I'm that good," Renjun cockily said with a smirk and Jihyun scoffed as he looked up at him.

She lifted herself off of the table and Renjun knew this wasn't good, so he started to run away.

"Come back here," Jihyun said chasing after him. It was the middle of the day so the arcade wasn't busy- to their luck as they chased each other around.

Laughter and smiles surrounded the two as Renjun finally stopped, turning around and holding out his arms to catch the running girl.

She ran into his arms, not really comprehending what had happened, but she squealed when he lifted her up and spun her around.

Laughter vibrates through her chest as he continued to spin her. She looked down at him and her heart began to beat erratically.

The closeness of the two made her cheeks flush pink as she stared into his eyes- the eyes that held a thousand stars and the eyes that she was learning to love more and more each minute.

"So, what's next?" Renjun whispered out, still holding her and gazing into her eyes.

"Well, I have a picnic planned out and then we will probably come back to mine to get ready to go to Jenos," she whispered back and he smiled.

"I like those plans. Plus, beating you has made me starving, so where's this picnic?" He said teasing as he placed her to the ground and she rolled her eyes.

"Not that far, just a small walk to the park," she said as she began to walk towards the exit.

Renjun jogged up next to her and intertwined their fingers effortlessly, she looked down at their hands and back up to his eyes.

"I just wanted to hold your hand."

{}

As they began to walk into a park Renjun couldn't keep his eyes in one place- not really getting over the various colours of plants he only knew to be silver.

"How did you find this place?" He asked, seeing how secluded the park was. It wasn't that big, and there was no one else there, so the curiosity came naturally.

"My parents used to take me here when I was a kid, this is where they had their first kiss. It is a place filled with milestones for their relationship and it holds dear memories to all of us- so I wanted to show you too," she said leading him to a bush of flowers.

"My father was from the moon and this was the first place my mother took him to see colour. He was fascinated by the different shades a simple flower could hold and ever since then he knew he wanted to share this place with me."

Renjun looked up to her as she looked at the flower bushes below and a warmth once again spread through him.

"That's amazing. This is definitely a special place then," he said, not removing his gaze from her.

"Oh most definitely, the flowers here are absolutely beautiful, don't you think so?" She asked, squatting down to get a better look at some of the roses.

"They're perfect," he said, but he wasn't talking about the flowers.

—————

I start uni tomorrow 😬😬