💫 1.34

"Okay, what the hell just happened? Coz what ever it was, that was sick!" Hyuck exclaimed and Jaemin tsked, hitting him in the chest before looking back to the confused boy situated on the ground.

Renjun was holding his head, staring at the page in front of him as a headache formed.

"I-I'm not sure," he muttered out, confused as to what he just drew.

"Jun, maybe we should go consult someone- your eyes went white and you were literally suck in a trance." Jaemin squatted down next to the boy, placing a gentle hand on his back.

"My eyes went what?" Renjun spoke, eye brows raised as he looked up to Jaemin in confusion.

"Your eyes went white dude," Haechan said and Renjun looked up to him on shock.

"White? Like white white?"
"Yes dip shit, white," Hyuck said and Jaeemin sent him a death stare.
"Donghyuck," he eyed him before sighing.

"Maybe you should get some rest, we can deal with this tomorrow, you need some sleep." Jaemin said helping the boy up and to his bed.

"Sorry for worrying you guys," Renjun said, head still a swirling mess as he tried to remember the painting which still laid on the floor.

"It's okay, just try not to stress yourself out."

"But hey, on a bright side, you might have just gotten your power- if it even is a power." Haechan mentioned before the two left.

Renjun picked up the drawing, thumb brushing over the pencil marks as he examined the page.

"My power?"

{}

It was only getting closer to D day, no not doomsday, but rather the day Renjun left for his 24 hour adventure on Earth.

He still had no idea how he'd get there, but only that he would receive a needle.

Little to his knowledge his soulmate had been planning everything that they would do for the 24 hours they'd spend together- wanting time spend as much time with his as he could before they had to be separated again.

"What are you thinking about?" Renjun asked as he placed his chin on his propped up hand- staring out the window of his school to see the endless black sky.

"Oh, nothing," Jihyun said sweetly, as if she were hiding something.
"Just a little surprise."

Her voice held mystery and Renjun wanted to know.
"What is it?"

"If I were to tell you that'd ruin the surprise silly," she said teasingly and Renjun could only sigh, rolling his eyes as he could practically envision his soulmate standing with her hands on her hips.

Renjun had continued to wonder what she looked liked, waiting patiently for the day to come where he could finally put a face to the voice.

"Touché"

"But on a completely unrelated topic.... do you prefer cinemas or pillow forts?"