💫 2.13

(Happy birthday Chenle 💚)

Jihyuns heart dropped, red hued smiled raised cheeks falling as the voice rang through her head.

Her eyes drifting down to look at the boys chest as everything becomes distant.

"Hey, are you okay?" Renjun asked with worry, tilting his head down to look at the girl.

Jihyun let out a hum, looking up and only now realising how close they actually were- his face mere centimetres from hers.

Her eyes widen and the blush shoots back to her heated cheeks.

"O-oh, y-yes im great... I uh, need to pee," she blurted out, face a raising red as she turns on her heels and starts to speed walk off of the school oval.

"What was that about?" Jeno asked as he watched Jihyun walk as fast as she could away from them.

"I don't, know..." Renjun said, utter confusion filling him as he watched perplexed.
"She said she had to go toilet."

"Ahaha, she looks like a dying lizard!" Chenle laughed as he noticed the girl, only to receive a slap over the side of the head.

{}

Jihyun was breathing frantically, heart racing as she stumbled her way into an empty toilet cubicle.

Her hand landing on the wall as she inhales sharp breaths.

"What-did-you-want?" She said between pants, slowly standing up as she began to breath normally again.

A flash of light appeared under the gap of the cubicle, a blinding light that disappeared just as fast as it arrived.

"Can you please come out here Jihyun," the voice called, beckoning the girl to meet them face to face.

Jihyun sucked in her breath, "are you sure?" She didn't know what would happen if she saw these people, if it was illegal and if she could go to jail.

"You're overthinking this Jihyun, come out," the voice beckoned once more- hearing the girls words that rang through her head.
"You aren't going to go to jail. The world doesn't remember me. Remember?"

Jihyun nodded her head, despite them not seeing it, she placed her hand onto the door and pushed.

The bathroom was a lot warmer now that the moon guardians was present, the room almost looking like it had a filter placed on it- everything had just seemed more... brighter.

She stepped out of the cubicle, finally coming face to face with the guardian.

He was tall, silver hair with comforting dark brown irises that looked like they reflected stars. I guess it was because they did.

His eyes held a thousand stars in them, tiny little dots of white and silver that shimmered brightly against the dark background of his eye.

He wore white futurist clothes that looked like they were stripped from a sci fi movie.

"So... you're the leader?" Jihyun asked, eye brows raised as she was expecting something more extravagant.

"No," he said simply, "I can hear you you know. The leader does look extravagant I can clarify, but I am not he."

"Then who are you?"

"My name is Ten, I'm one of the moon guardians," he stated pridefully.

"Like the number?" Jihyun asked and the mans face dropped, dead panning her before running a hand over his face.

"Yes, like the number. Now, the leader called you here because he needed to warn you."

"Then why didn't he come?"

"Jihyun you're asking too many question," he said a little more sternly making a pout form on the girls lips as her shoulders slumped.

"You must stop conversing with Renjun, he is becoming confused and remembering. I don't want my son- I mean, we can't have the boy remember, you know what will happen."

Jihyun sighed, falling against the wall as her hand clasps at the opposite arm behind her, her bottom lip becoming trapped under her teeth as she looks at the floor.

"I know," she said dolefully, her mind going over the words the moon guardian had told her when she had decided the two soulmates fates.

"If he remembers, he will be sent to the moon to live an eternity alone."

"Wait-" she said abruptly, looking up to the guardian with confusion written all over her face as her mind finally catches up with what he had said.

"Your son?!"

—————

One of those nights- key, crush