💫 1.35

(Warning: bullying)

"I can't believe how fast this week has gone, only one more day and I will get to see you. It honestly feels like forever since we made that first connection," Jihyun said, as she looked out of her class room window, smiling to herself and not paying attention to the teacher.

"We definitely have been through a lot," she heard Renjun chuckle from his side and she wondered what he was doing now.

"Did they tell you when you'd be arriving?" She asked, looking down to her page where she had a list of everything she had planned for them to do.

"Yeah, they said around 8- which frankly is a little too early-"
"Renjun!" She exclaimed, rolling her eyes at the boys sarcasm.
"I'm joking, I'm joking. I wish it could've been earlier."

Jihyun smiled as she began to draw on her page. She wasn't good, but she loved drawing and subconsciously her hand started drawing a face that would belong to the voice in her head.

Trying hard to imagine who her soulmate would be. Looks never mattered to her, it was his personality. Renjun loved to joke, and the stories he told her where her favourite thing in the world.

Plus, his singing voice was heavinly and she couldn't wait to hear him sing right in front of her.

She deemed herself lucky and they hadn't even properly met yet.

"I wonder who was the first person to have a soulmate from the other planet," Renjun said bringing the girl out of thought.

"Huh, I haven't thought of that before. How would they have gotten to the other planet?" she questioned.

Out of all her lessons about soulmates and the two worlds, they really missed out on the most basic things. Almost as if they were trying to stop the teaching of the subject in total.

Which made sense, less and less teenagers were gaining a soulmate from the moon and people's perspectives of the opposite planet seemed to become sour.

Which she didn't understand why, the two worlds live together in peace and harmony. There had never been a war or conflict, no segregation- but it slowly felt like something would come of these bitter thoughts.

"Hey freak," the all too familiar voice called out to her making her sigh and turn around.

"Yes?" She said politely, not having the energy to deal with him today.

"Oh look you replied, that must mean you agree that you are in fact, a freak," he snarled, smirking to himself and high fiving one of the boys next to him.

Jihyun bit her tongue, turning around and burning holes into the paper in front of her

"I'm not a freak," she said lowly, but he still heard.

"Well, if you aren't a freak, what are you?" He said and just as she closed her eyes in anger she thanked the lucky stars as the bell began to ring.

She quickly packed her books away and began to walk away, but just as she was about to exit the class room she heard what her new name would become.

"Oh I know what you are, an Alien. An unwanted Alien."

—————

Okay, I seriously hated writing this. I don't understand how people can bully others, this made me sick and I know people go through a lot worse.

No one should ever be bullied.

You are all amazing and unique and individual and no one can detriment you.

You are you, there's only one of you, don't let others falter your spark xx