💫 1.27

(Cute baby 🥺)

Renjun had been laying on his bed, arms behind his bed as his foot that was propped up against his other leg was swinging to the sound of the vinyl he had playing.

His eyes were trained on the Earth that was visible from his bedroom window, thinking about what his soulmate was doing.

"I wish you would talk to me," he sighed out and closing his eyes- tired from the day he had- closing the world off from him as he tried to get some sleep.

"Renjun?"

His eyes automatically flung open and he abruptly sat up in his bed as the voice of his soulmate rang through his head.

"Hello?"

His heart was beating heavily in his chest as he awaited her next words, hoping that it wasn't just his mind playing tricks on him.

"I'm sorry," was what she said and Renjuns eyebrows furrowed, confused as to why she would say that.

"What do you mean? Why are you sorry?"

"I've been a bad soulmate, I blew you off a-and I'm sorry," she said, tone of voice plainly sad which made his heart sink.

"Jihyun don't say that, you did nothing wrong. I don't expect you to just drop everything you're doing to talk to me, you were at school. I was just scared you weren't going to talk to me again," he said truthfully and there was a silence through his mind.

His heart started to pick up again as he thought she might've left, even though that's quite impossible.

"Jihyun? Are you okay?" He asked as he swear he could hear sniffling.

"I-I'm sorry I ever made you feel like that. Something just happened and it put me in a bad mood, I never meant to turn you away."

"Do you wanna talk about it?" His voice was calm as he tried to be careful, not wanting to push her into telling him anything.

"I guess so... there's these guys at school, and they have a habit of bullying me. They said something again today and it got to me, and that's why I blew you off. I really didn't mean to and I'm so sorry I did."

Renjun looked up to the Earth, a frown picked at the corners of his lips as he hears the unfortunate words his soulmate spoke.

"I'm sorry I can't be there for you. But you shouldn't listen to them, I know that I barely know you but I know in my heart that you're an amazing and sweet person, it's their fault that they can't see that," he said, hoping his words would make a difference.

"Thank you Renjun, it means a lot. I can't wait to finally get to know you better," she said and Renjun readjusted himself on his bed so he was leaning against the wall.

"Then let's not. Tell me about yourself."

—————

So, what nickname should they have for each other??