💫1.52

The younger boy let out and exasperated exhale.
"I would read about powers as a child because I always thought I could get one, but I seriously can't remember. Sorry."

"It's okay, I'm sure I'll find out eventually," Renjun said with a reassuring smile. "Besides, they don't look bad anyway- actually, come to think of it. I'm pretty sure I drew you."

Jihyun looked at him confused, watching as his eyes lighten up. "It was you! Oh my gosh, I went into this so called phase once when I was in my room and I drew this girl. It was you!" He said shoving his hand into his pocket and pulling out the piece of paper.

He opened it up and looked at the drawing, holding it up to compare faces and what he saw was an identical face.

"Wow," was all Jeno could say and Renjun turned the picture around to give to Jihyun.

Her mouth opened as she looked at the drawing in her hands, an identical photo of her.

Jisung snapped his fingers and let out a "ah huh," causing the three to look at him.
"I remember now, it's called precognitive artistry! It's when you can predict the future through visual art," he said, looking proud at himself for actually remembering.

Jihyun looked towards Renjun, "so you predicted what I looked like."

"I guess I did."

"But that doesn't make sense then," Jeno spoke up and the other watched him take the drawing from Jihyuns hands.
"If you can predict the future, what is going to happen to the Earth and Moon?"

He was right, Renjun had forgotten about the planets that laid in Jihyuns eyes. The ones that appeared dead.

"I'm, im not sure," Renjun said as his eye brows furrowed in confusion.

"Does it mean something is going to happen?" Jisung asked, worry filling his voice.
"What's going to happen?"

"Nothing Ji, the planets are fine. Right Renjun?" Jihyun reassured the younger boy as she placed a hand on his back, rubbing it gently as she looked over to her boyfriend for conformation.

"What? Oh yeah, everything will be great. Both planets are perfectly fine," he said, not only reassuring the boy, but himself too. Cause deep down something didn't feel right, but it could all just be a figure of imagination.

"Well then, congrats man. You have a power," Jeno congratulated the boy, trying to lighten the mood up and direct the conversation away from the impending doom of each planet.

"Thanks," he said. His head shoots up to the boy and a smile pricks at his lips.
"Isn't it your birthday today?"

"Yeah?" He responded and Jihyuns eyes lit up as she picked up what Renjun was putting down.

"Oh my Gosh your letter! Come come let's go send it!" She said flinging up from her spot on the couch and dancing over to the boy- grabbing his hand and pulling him up.

The boys watched as Jihyun raced out of the house with Jisung following, allowing Jeno to go grab his letter from his room.

As Jeno watched Jihyun exit the house his smile dropped and he let out a shaky breath.

"Hey, you alright man?" Renjun asked, noticing how nervous the boy had gotten.

He shook his head, "no not really. What if I don't get a soulmate, or what if they're from the moon," he said without realising.

Jeno looked up to Renjun, eyes going wide as he only just registered what he had said.
"Oh gosh I am so sorry, I didn't mean it like that!" He said, groaning at how bad it seemed.

"It's okay, I understand. You don't want to go through what Jihyun had to go through. But I promise you, if they're from the moon, your letter will be safe. We found the guy stealing them," Renjun reassured him as he pet his back.

"Your soulmate will be amazing, and they're going to love you endlessly, trust me."

Jeno looked up to the boy next to him and gave him a small smile. "Thanks man, I needed that."

"Any time. Now go get that letter," he said with a smile before leaving the house.

Jihyun and Jisung were laughing with each other and a happiness filled Renjuns heart.

The feeling passing through him and to Jihyuns body, his presence becoming known and she looked up to him, a wide smile played on her face.

She leant her head on his shoulder as she wrapped her hands around his body, basking in the warmth he emitted.

"Okay I got it!" Jeno exclaimed as he bounced down the stairs and making his way towards his letter box- letter in hand.

"Do you have any words to say before you place it in?" Jihyun asked and he looked down at his letter.

"Make it to them safely and see you soon," he smiled opening up the letter box and placing his latter in.

The three of them watching intently as Jeno took a deep breath, closing the lid and awaiting what happened next- Anticipation filled the air.  

After a few seconds Jeno opened the box, the letter lying in front of him in the exact place he had left it.

"The Earth, they're from the earth."

"Congratulations Jen," Jihyun said as she watched the boy take his letter out.

"Congrats Hyung."

"Congratulations," Jeno looked towards Renjun, nodding his head and thanking him.

"And then there's me," Jisung said with a frown on his face.

"Aww cheer up Ji, only two more years," Jihyun said.

"Ew no, I'm not talking about relationships. I'm sad for myself having to watch you guys be all lovey dovey," he said pointing to his mouth and fake vomiting.

The others only laughed and Jeno threw a hand around the younger boys neck, messing his hair in the meantime.

"You will find love one day kiddo," the younger tries to squirm out of his grasp but fails, giving up as he lets the elder boy drag him into the house.

Jihyun and Renjun stood there watching the two with a smile.