• 76 •

<<<•••<<<•••<<<•••<<<•••<<<•••<<<

Kailani's POV
••••••••••••••••••••

I looked at the phone number but didn't memorize it, then I opened my phone to read it.

Unknown=????        Kailani= Lani

????: hey mamas did you miss me?
Lani: who is this?
????: damn forgot about me that fast? It usually takes them a lot
Lani: I have no idea who this is. Please stop
????: found out Mattia got expelled and moved to Italy after beating me up
Lani: Mariano? What the hell! Stop texting me you bitch! You should've died in prison.
????: see you soon beautiful❤️

I blocked his number right away, I started shacking for some reason.

And my heart was racing.

It's been 4 years, I don't know why I'm going to start stressing over this. I can't not right now.

I sat on my bed trying to think of other things besides him.

See you soon beautiful❤️

"Lani" I felt a hand rub my arm making me jump "everything okay?" Alejandro asked with a worried looknon his face

"Yea" I pressed my lips together

"You sure I mean yo-"

"I'm fine ale" I looked at him "okay" he looked at me for a while then I stood up to shower.

We are going back home in an a couple hours.

I grabbed my clothes, and walked into the shower as Alejandro finished packing his things.

I let the warm water run down my body relaxing my muscles, it's felt so good. Until memories started to fill my head.

⚠️ warning: this flashback contains smut⚠️
••••••••••••

I walked into the bathroom to shower after the argument I had with Mattia.

I turned the water on and started to undress myself, I wiped the few tears that ran down my face a couple minutes before I walked in.

I walked into the shower letting the water run smoothly through my hair. After a couple minutes I though I heard some noise but did really catch the sound.

So I continued to shower, then I felt hands wrap around my waist and he kissed my neck as the water ran down our bodies.

"Mattia" I breathed placing my hand on his neck as I leaned on him, he turned me over to face him then kissed my lips, making me gasp once I was pinned to the wall.

He took that chance to slip his tongue in my mouth. I pulled him closer, soon he stuck his fingers in me pumping in and out faster and faster.

I kissed down to his neck leaving the dark hickeys he loves then he slipped himself in me, and went faster by the second

"Ma-ttia" I moaned pulling on his hair "that's not my name" he said resting his head on my neck sucking on it

"Fuck daddy" I moaned and felt a smirk form on his face.

"Say it louder" he said by my ear sending chills down my spine.

He slapped my ass after a while "I said to say it louder" he said going faster