• 94 •

Hiiii bbys💕
<<<•••<<<•••<<<•••<<<•••<<<•••<<<

Kailani's POV
•••••••••••••••••••••

"Hello?" I answered my phone "Mattia's at the hospital" I heard kairi struggle to say.

My heart started racing as I hung up and quickly put some shoes on, I got out the house and drove to the hospital as fast as I could.

"Why isn't Mateo with you?" Joey said as we walked into the hospital

"He staying with Mattia's mom for the weekend" I said and he nodded

"Kairi what happened?" I ran to him.

His eyes red from crying, hair a mess, and looked like he needed some rest, it's like 3 in the morning.

"He was in a car accident" he said "how bad was it?" I asked worrying even more.

"He might not make it" he said

I felt my heart sank down to my stomach as my eyes filled with tears. No I can't lose him, no no not now.

We're finally happy. Please god don't do this to me.

I started to cry and Joey pulled me into his arms comforting me.

"He's going to be okay" he whispered "how do you know that?! Did you not hear kairi! He might not fucking make it" I cried harder

"Lani please sit down and breath" kairi said and then we sat down next to each other.

"Have you told the rest?" Joey asked

"They're on their way" kairi wiped his face

All I could do was cry, I can't lose him. A man came up to kairi then he looked at me, "I say you go see him first" he said "are you sure" I wiped my face with the sleeve of my hoodie.

I followed the man to Mattia's room

And there he was wires all over him along with bandages covering up the wounds, my poor baby.

I sat down on the bed next to him and held his hand in mine.

"Please don't leave me" I whispered trying heard to not cry, "I need you, Mateo needs you" I wiped my tears

I can't see him like this, it's hurts so bad thinking he can be gone any minute.

"Please, i need you to stay strong Mattia" I cried a little harder. Then there was a knock on the door.

"I love you" I whispered then kissed his head.

I stood up and I walked to the door and as soon as I opened it, I heard the machine thingy start that long beep.

I felt like I was going to faint, "nooo please" I ran back to the bed crying a lot harder and everything seemed to go in slow motion as doctors and nurses started to fill up the room.