Our first date

Zayn's POV

Just after receiving flowers and chocolates from Harry I can't even think straight.I keep smiling like an idiot which makes me creepy at my office.So,I quickly finished all my work and went back home to get ready for the dinner.

I took a bath and went to my wardrobe to pick out some outfits.Let's see ....this one looks good but would Harry loves it?Oh God I'm thinking about Harry nowadays. Finally I pick out a nice red and black patches shirt and add on a coat with it.I also pull on a not so tight ripped jeans and a black boots.

Well hopefully Harry would love it

Well hopefully Harry would love it. Final touch a nice sunglass.Perfect.
Now I just have to wait for Harry.

10 minutes later
My phone rings.Its an unknown number.
"Hello,who's this?"I asked the person on the other line. "Hye Zayn,it's me Harry. Sorry if I scared the shit out of you" "Geez Harry I thought it's a scam or something." "Sorry for that."I heard him giggle.How cute❤️"So,I called you because I can't pick you up because I just finished meeting.Just go to the driver and said Mr Styles dinner place and he would bring you there" "So,it's a surprise then?" "It is a surprise for you"I feel like I'm in heaven after hearing those words from Harry's mouth."Sure Harry,so I will see you soon." then he hanged up.Well at least he talked to me.I can't wait

Harry's POV

After my meeting,I straight away went toy private wardrobe in my office.Yeah obviously I will have that because I love outfits.I just pulled of a plain white shirt with a tight black jeans and a brown boots.

I just pulled of a plain white shirt with a tight black jeans and a brown boots

I looked at myself at the mirror.Im not bad myself.I asked the driver to drive me to Vas happenin Restaurant. I've never been there and its a first time with my ...my husband.Do I really have feelings for him because I can't bear to see him sad or emotionless.The way his eyes crinkle and his nose goes up when smile is so fucking cute. I never seen that in front of eyes,just from a picture.Maybe I am falling for him.

When I reached there,I thanked my driver and went inside.I just wish I will be there first.As I went inside I didn't see him.Thank God.I don't know if he knows this but this place have a nice rooftop dinner place.

I don't know if he knows this but this place have a nice rooftop dinner place

Well now I just have to wait for him. After 15 minutes,he called  me. "Hello,this is Harry Styles right?"he's so cute "Yeah I am Zayn,don't worry." "So I just arrived and I don't know why the driver bring me to the back door.Is there any problem?" Crap I forgot about that. "No,you just wait there.I will bring you in." "Okay,can you make it fast I'm kinda scared." He's really fucking cute."I will be there soon." I went there as fast as I could. How if someone kidnap him or hit him or abuse him?With every thought my pace gets bigger.Finally I saw him. His eyes saying he's scared.But he glances somewhere  else.I looked the way he's looking and saw a guy looking at him too.I can feel he's scared so I went near him .

"Zayn,are you alright?Let's get in."
"Yeah....i- I'm coming"he hold my hands tightly.I guide him until the rooftop and still he haven't notice the place yet.He's just terribly scared.

"Zayn, we're here already."
"Yeah.....I'm just i- I'm sorry"
"Hye are you alright?"
"Yeah...it's cool everything is fine"
"Well this is the surprise I was waiting to show you"he started to look at the place and his mouth dropped.His eyes shine brighter than any star.Im pretty sure he's speechless.His eyes becomes shiner with the tears.

Zayn's POV
I can't believe what I am seeing.Did Harry just arranged a romantic rooftop dinner for us.Oh my god he's so fucking romantic.
"Why are you crying?"Harry asked me.Shit I'm embarrassing myself.
"I'm just can't believe my eyes.How did you know my favorite spot?"
"Well I just know it from someone. Now less talk more eat."I chuckled myself and he giggles too.

He calls on the waiter.We look at the menu and decided to try something new."Have you decide which one to order sir?"
"We would like to take a romantic dinner set buy replace the pork with a chicken."wow he knows that I don't eat pork."Noted sir.Are you going to order any dessert now or later?"
"We'll take that later please."
"Sure sir,is champagne is ok with you?"
"Yeah I'm fine with it.How about you Zayn?"
"Yeah I'm good with that"
"So that's it,thank you"
"Thank you sir"

There was only silence. We're getting more and more awkward as time pass.He stared first,"So,I thought I could get to know about you." "Well sure,ask me anything"

"So,tell me about your life after the high school"
"It's was-" i was lost of words when I saw HIM again in my life.I started to remember all the bad memories which I wish I could just forget but it won't."Zayn,are you okay?You looked like a kid who busted for masturbating at bed."I still keep my mouth shut.I saw him looking at me and approaching me.This is not what I expected to happen.This can't be real

"Zayn,I worried about you.Why are you acting so weird?What are you looking at?"

************************************
Who do you think Zayn saw and what happened in the past?

Aren't they both cute.Even in real life or fanfiction they always will be cute.Once again if there is any mistake please forgive me for that.
Love zarry,zarry is real and zarry forever❤️

~Love J💚💛