Chapter 67_THE POWER OF BEAUTY

Jenzo: "napakaganda talaga ni princess"

Marq: "saan pa ba magmamana, ede sakin. Sige ako na ang nag-e-escort sa kanya" wika nito at nakakadalawang lakad palamang sya ay may sumalubong ng isang lalaki kay princess na agad na nag-escort sa kanya.

Saiez: "oh ano, escort pala huh!"

Marq: "sino ba yong mayabang na yon?!" Inis nitong wika at lumapit naman saamin si princess.

Yeriel: "good evening mga kuya" she smiled

Alec: "you're so elegant and the most beautiful girl in this party"

Yeriel: "naku kuya, baka hindi mo yan masabi kapag nakita mo na ang date mo"

Alec: "what do you mean?" Pagtataka ko sabay senyas naman saakin ni princess sa kotse at doon ko na nakita si Margaux na lumalabas ng kotse.

She slowly got out of the car like a real princess. Dressed in a red and white sleeveless gown, she shines like a star. I'm just speechless with her charm and beauty. Then she smiled at me.

Jaex: "hey puntahan muna kuya" bulong pa nito saakin

Alec: "ow" pagkabigla ko dahil hindi ko na talaga alam ang gagawin ko.

Alec: "I can no longer change what I told to my sister, that she is the most beautiful woman tonight. But I can say, I am the luckiest man tonight because you are in my date" I said and slowly took her soft hand and we walked together.

Jaex' POV

Masaya ako para kay Kuya Alec kasi alam kong masaya sya sa kanyang ka-date ngayong gabi.

Unexpectedly, Harriet also got out from the same car. Wearing a shiny green gown. Her hair is tied up so I can see her beauty. She may not be that tall, but I can say she is the most beautiful and cutest little girl tonight. I approached her immediately wearing my smile. Grabbed her hand and said.

Jaex: "never let go of my hands, tonight I will be selfish and I will never let you go" I whispered then she smiled and I see something more beautiful than stars

Seuss' POV

Kitang kita ko sa dalawa kong kapatid ang saya sa kanilang mukha.

Yeriel: "kuya are you ready?" She asked

Seuss: "for what?"

Yeriel: "your girl is next"

I was so shocked by what Yeriel's said and looked at the same car. I took a deep breath and patted my chest.

Allya slowly got out from the car, wearing a blue white fitted gown. She smiled at me and I smiled back to her and started walking towards her.

Every step, I could feel the loud sound of my heart.

Allya: "are you okay?" she said

Seuss: "how can I be okay if the person in front of me now is the woman who makes my heart beat faster?" She laughed and grabbed my hand "you are my definition of desire"

Allya: "let's go" she said and we walked together

Jenzo's POV

After Allya left, Lexi came out wearing a violet gown. She is so beautiful like a Goddess, even though I see her every day I never tire of staring at her beauty.