V15 - Chapter 180

"The US Air Force Global Strike Command (GSC) and JSDF Air Force on April 10th reported this second bombing campaign on the significant Imperial harbor city of Proptor, south of Sadera. A B-52 Stratofortress and four French Rafale multirole fighters did a bombing run, destroying the entire harbor.

The Air Force conducted a smaller scale bombing mission with two F-35 and two F3 experimental stealth jet fighters of the JSDF on March 5th, destroying essential port facilities. The city of Proptor is the primary port city for the Empire and homeport of the Imperial Navy. Three military installations and all twelve ports were destroyed for military and economic uses. According to the defected Imperial leader - Princess Pina Co - Lada that one third of the Imperial Navy was stationed there.

The strike was a retaliation to the Empire defeating the Elbe Navy in the Blue Sea and then attacking the Elbe key port of Kasaw on February 22nd, nearby destroying the city before a NATO counter attack of fighters and long range missile platforms destroyed the Imperial attacking force. The airstrike also serves as a field test for Japanese latest six generation jet fighters F3 also known as FX developed by Mitsubishi Heavy Industries. The FX is a joint project between the Japanese and American governments in developing next generation technologies, which many will go to the US Air Force FX and US Navy F/A-XX programs.

However, on April 7th, the British Royal Air Force Zephyr UAV discovered the Imperial Engineers quickly rebuilt the harbor. It was believed it would be recommissioned within weeks, far quicker than Air Force Intelligence predicted. The B-52 and French Rafale multirole fighters mission was to level the area in a scorched-earth policy, making it impossible for the Empire to rebuild the harbor.

The Air Force said the bombing mission was a complete success, stating that Proptor harbor was destroyed. This includes ports, warehouses, and other military and commercial warehouses near the docks.

The bulk of the Imperial Navy relocated to the port city of Leaco, by the Island Straits of Chovers, which is the gateway to the Avion Sea.

This is a current debate within NATO leadership to divert resources to destroy Leaco so the Imperial Navy couldn't reestablish the Alnus Region's blockade. Only the two B-52s at Alnus are within range to strike Leaco. The other proposal is to forge an agreement with the Elbe Fiefdom to establish a NATO air base that will host American/British P-8 Poseidon.

While military expectations are that this war is a major low-intensity war, many western militaries have used the war as an opportunity to test next generation weapons, to test and integrate them into their current military structure." – National Interest

***

--- Sadera, Royal Palace ---

Date: April 10th, 2026

Famulis looks out the large window in the throne bedroom. It is dark being the middle of the night. The only source of light is all the torches throughout the city.

For most of her life, she has wanted to raze Sadera to the ground; however, she admits that the city is beautiful since she has arrived. Beautiful architecture, many fancy trees bring some natural beauty mixed with their stone architecture. The only soar sight is the propaganda litter the Americans have been dropping on the city.

Besides pursuing her dream by burning Sadera to the ground, she decided to coup it for her gains. Usually, this would be impossible; however, the war has opened many other opportunities that were once closed. The Imperial government is focused on NATO; they are blind to many other events.

he hears a weak scream behind her and looks. She sees her husband raping his personal slave Kaslita.

Zorzal is proof that while Molt was a great warrior and leader, he was a horrible father. He was never groomed to be ready to take the throne.