Drinks

"I feel like we're early, I don't see anyone," Zuko walked behind all the girls as he looked around the house.

"Don't be so fussy, we're perfectly on time Zuzu," Azula waved her brother off.

"It's not even dark," Zuko raised his brow.

"Have you even been to a party?" Katara turned around as they got to the door.

"No, but I'm observant and can tell when there's no one at a party," Zuko said flatly keeping his arms crossed.

"It's fine, shut up," Katara put a hand on her hip as she wore a tub top with a skirt that ended at her knees but had a slit that went to her hips and showed her black shorts under and her tan legs.

Knock knock

Chan opened the door confused and saw the five teens waiting at the door.

"Uh your kind of early," Chan looked at them as he opened the door more. "No ones here yet,"

Zuko nudged Katara and she elbowed him back.

"I heard you telling someone you'd be partying from dusk to dawn, well it's dusk, so we're here," Azula put her hands behind her back as she took the lead.

"But that's just.. an expression," Chan pursed his lips.

"We are the perfect party guest, we arrive right on time because we are punctual," Azula told him confidently as Katara offered an apologetic smile behind her. He looked at the darker girl and sighed nodding.

"Alright listen, my dads an admiral, he has no idea I'm throwing a party so don't mess anything up," Chan told them leading them inside as the other boy from before noticed them.

"Hey first ones here huh?" He waved as he flipped his hair out of his face.

"What do you think of him? I think he likes you?" Katara whispered to Mai feeling stared at.

"I don't have any opinion about him, I hardly know him," Mai scoffed at her as Katara waved back awkwardly.

"He's cute," she sang and Mai walked faster away.

Katara pouted herself a drink as the party was finally starting and more teens hung around to fill the room, she noticed boys circling ty Lee and tried to see if she was in trouble. She turned around but gasped spilling her drink on someone.

"Oh spirits, I'm so sorry, I didn't see you," Katara grabbed a rag and got it wet as the boy looked at his shirt that smelt of the drink.

"Damn, don't worry about it, at least you didn't have alcohol," the boy chuckled grabbing the rag from her to dry himself a little.

"I'm not really a drinker, but I'm seriously so sorry," she bit her lip knowing she couldn't water bend the drink out of his clothes.

"Can I get you a drink?" The boy smiled at her softly. "You obviously can't hold your own,"

"Ha I... I gotta keep an eye on my friend, boys have been buzzing around her all day," Katara looked over his shoulder and saw all of the boys go down as ty Lee cart wheeled over them easily.

"Or she's actually okay? Uh sure, I need a new one anyways, um what's your name?" Katara followed him to the other side of the table and he poured himself a clear liquid in a cup.

"The names jet, this isn't for you though, it's a big kid drink," he winked at her and sipped the drink.

"Is it bad?" Katara cocked her head to the side curiously.

"No, I've had better but what do you expect from a spoiled rich kid?" Jet offered her his cup and she took it gently.

"It can't be that bad? It's just alcohol right?" Katara pursed her lips nervously as she smelt it and it already didn't smell great.

"I drank it, a sip won't kill you cutie," jet smirked at her as she shrugged a little.

Suddenly a pale hand went over the top of the cup before it hit her lips.

"Oh hey Zuko," Katara got distracted as she didn't realize he was taking the cup from her hands.

"Hey kat, have you seen my sister around?" Zuko asked and Katara looked at him confused, since when did he care about Azula?

"She's hanging out over there, why?" Katara asked confused.

"I'm just afraid she might start a fight," he lied and sent the new boy a look.

"Here, this is yours," Zuko handed jet his cup back. Jets eyes were wide as he stared at the prince and the cup then back at the prince.

"Don't worry, I didn't poison it for her buddy, keep it," jet hummed a little amused.

Zuko stared at him and didn't break eye contact as he drank out of the cup and finished it, setting it on the table and turned Katara around.

"See you around kat," jet called with a smile as the two walked away.

"What was that all about?" Katara asked softly as she felt zukos hand on her back.

"The guys here are all looking for one thing from any girl on this island, please just be careful," he sighed looking at her.

"That was a lot of alcohol you drank," Katara whispered concerned.

"It was like two shots worth, just sake," he said and felt his face heat up a little.

"... I want to try it," Katara nodded sternly and he raised a brow.

"You want to drink actual alcohol?" He asked flatly.

"Yes, I'm sixteen, I want to try whiskey and vodka and sake," Katara agreed brightly as some teens heard her.

"Yay colony girl wants to do shots!" A girl squealed and more people cheered.

"We're doing shots?" Ty Lee ran over and wrapped her arms around Katara excitedly.

"Mai do a shot with me!" She reached her hand out for the other girl who leaned against the wall.

"I'm going to be babysitting all your asses tonight aren't I?" Mai sighed walking over and grunted when ty Lee hugged her with Katara in one arm.

"Yo Kitty we got this from earth kingdom! Come try it," a few teens called over Katara as there was little glasses being filled with lemon slices and salt.

"Why is there lemons and salt?" Ty Lee asked confused.

"Well since you nerds are from the colonies let's us show you!" A drunk girl sat on the table.

"Who's gonna lick salt off my hand?" She grinned at them and Katara looked at Zuko worried and confused.

"Does your punk guy know how to party like a fire bender?" She purred looking Zuko up and down.

Zuko walked over to her calmly, he took her hand and licked the line of salt off the top of her hand, took the shot in her other hand and grabbed a lemon to suck on after.

"I know how to drink like a sailor," he whispered in her ear and all four girls by him blushed deeply with all their faces crimson red.

Kataras face was the brightest red as she was in shock as the girl squealed blushing and hugged Zuko happily as he grunted a little. She looked at Mai and ty Lee who were equally shocked. Kataras heart raced a little as she tried to calm down.