Questioning

"I'm going to hurt him," Katara paced through the room as Zuko put on his shoes.

"I don't think jets going to be there," he told her not phased by her violent intentions.

"If he is im going to kick his ass, I thought you took care of it?" She spun to him enraged. Not with Zuko but at the thought that this wasn't over.

"I did," he looked down distracted by his thoughts. It sunk in he was limited on time, this situation was the last thing he needed now that he realized what was starting to happen.

"Shit," Zuko stood up panicked, catching his wife off guard.

"What?" She followed confused.

"The invasion is coming kat, it's so close and this shit is-" he cut himself off inhaled a sharp breath clenching his jaw. He got a pounding headache from the stress that hit him like a brick.

"I know," Katara touched his shoulder gently. "Let's just get through this together today, your probably right that jets not back,"

Zuko looked at her softly and nodded with a small smile. She smiled back reassuringly and grabbed his hand to lead him to the door so they could meet with Azula.

They laced their fingers together and Zuko squeezed her hand a little more and she walked closer to him calmly. They almost had their own language, or maybe they were just that good at reading each other, maybe both, the trust they put in another was strong enough as they watched over each other's shoulder and had the exact same thing in mind without saying a word.

"Zuko," they heard Azula.

"I'm a little early," he turned over to the door his sister only stood in front of.

"No Ty Lee or mai?" Zuko asked.

"They're in there already," she motioned back.

"So what makes you think any of these people are assassins? Are they earth kingdom?" Katara asked before they went in.

"We've had multiple servants mixed bloodlines from different colony's and islands, they do the dirty jobs, but I can sniff out the weak and the dirty any day, I have a feeling," Azula had a determined look on her face.

"And I know when we have a rat, I'm always right,"

The couple looked at each other and Zuko opened the door for the girls as he saw five people laying on the ground on their stomachs with their ankles and wrists tied behind their backs. A gag over their mouth and blindfolds over their eyes.

"Ty Lee chi blocked all in case they were benders and paralyzed their shoulders and below," mai explained boredly as she and the brunette stood by.

"Take the blindfolds off," Katara said with a glare. Zuko crossed his arms standing just behind her.

There was three boys and two girls, a black hair slim face boy, a sun kissed golden eye brunette boy, and a dusty brown haired boy with grey eyes. One was silent, one was crying, and one was angry. And the two girls; one was a red head and grey eyes who looked confused and scared, and a black hair girl that was also terrified.

There was weight lifted off their chests not seeing Jet.

"Recognize any of them?" Ty Lee asked breaking the silence.

Zuko looked at the black hair boy with a slim face. Their eyes locked and Zuko remembered him, he was the one that was holding back Yue but she escaped his grip. He didn't look cruel.

"No," he rasped.

"Can I talk to them all? Alone?" Zuko asked looking at his sister.

"Why?" Azula didn't budge.