Signs

"How's it going with your boyfriend?" Mai leaned against the wall as she sipped a drink when Azula walked back in the room hearing music loudly and people getting louder.

"Guess hes just born to be weak and die weak," Azula huffed touching her lips a little and scowled when Chan walked past them awkwardly.

"So where's the other dummy's?" Azula rolled her eyes as Mai motioned again hearing loud cheering.

Azula looked to the side confused but her jaw dropped with wide eyes. She's seen war and been in life threatening battles but she's never been this shocked.

There was Zuko and the other long hair boy, ruon jian, with a line of shots in front of them, Zuko smirking with confidence as it was obvious he was intoxicated by they blush across his cheeks and nose but he was sturdy and was able to hold himself.

Katara and ty Lee cheered behind him as they started, roun jian was half way done with his shots as Zuko was already done and downed some juice as a chaser.

"Take that pretty boy!" Katara punched the air as Zuko grinned wiping his lips with his thumb.

"What is going on..?" Azula blinked as ty Lee turned around and screamed excitedly tackling Azula in a hug.

"Zula! I missed you!" Ty Lee giggled hanging onto her as the Princess watched her brother still shocked.

"A lot of girls are into Zuzu tonight, who knew he was a fun party boy," she squealed.

"Katara, zuko, come here," Azula rolled her eyes as the two looked at her, Katara hugged zukos arm as she lost her footing a little but snorted.

"She's so bossy," Katara hummed as Zuko looked at her confused.

"What's wrong? Just relaxing like dear old dad wanted us to do," Zuko leaned against the table.

"Your so drunk aren't you?" Azula grabbed Katara off him and ty Lee caught the water bender in an embrace as the girls giggled.

"Mai did you keep an eye on those two at least?" She sighed looking at the other sober girl.

"Not my problem," Mai walked away and looked at Zuko.

"Handsome here is in the lead for all the fun games, he's with us now bitch," the girl from before hugged Zuko from behind, she was also drunk and wasn't afraid to show her interest.

Zuko was still just as silent as he was usually but he leaned against her a little as she giggled, Azula growled a little annoyed and looked behind her seeing a boy help Katara off the ground.

"You doing okay kat?" Jet helped her up but she stumbled and leaned against his chest.

"I'm okay, this is the most fun I've ever had, and I didn't think I'd ever have fun again," Katara giggled as he held her waist.

"Also, my names Katara, he gets to call me kat," Katara leaned back and pointed to Zuko but Jet held her waist so she didn't fall.

"Well I think you need another drink to catch up with your friend," jet chuckled as he winked at Zuko who kept glancing over at them while Azula and the drunk girl were yelling at each other.

"Yay! I never got to drink at home, who knew it'd be sooo fun," Katara squealed hugging him.

"Come on cutie, bottoms up," Jet handed her a shot glass for both of them. Katara took the shot straight and coughed a little as Jet handed her his to take another. She made a face at the burn but smiled when it was over, he chuckled seeing her sweet face flushed into a rosy color.