Alarming

Katara woke up in the middle of the night. She felt warmth surrounding her but the smell of Zuko made her remember he stayed the night. They were facing each other as his arm was draped on top of her but she was buried against his shoulder, listening to his breathing. She didn't mean to get this close to him and end up this way... she didn't expect to enjoy it so much.

Katara hummed a little as she blushed but stayed. She felt like there was someone else close, as if there was eyes on them.

There was movement outside her window but they were on the second floor, no one could be looking in?

Katara sat up as she saw a shadow move outside. Her heart beated frantically with anxiety as she got out of the bed and let zuko keep sleeping.

She bended water from the glass of water on her nightstand and turned it into an ice blade as she looked out the window on high alert. Katara opened the window but it hit something on the side. Or someone.

"Uh your not Zuko?" A male hanging on the roof looked at Katara wide eyes.

She let out a small scream dropping the ice on the ground and it shattered.

Zuko was immediately up and saw Katara at the window. He jumped across the bed with a fist full of fire and looked out the window where Katara was looking. The fire in his hand lit the side and zukos jaw dropped.

"Aang what in the fuck are You doing?!" Zuko grabbed the smaller male and yanked him in the room as the air bender rolled back to his feet. It was a boy shorter than with shaggy brown hair, blue peaking behind the hair on his forehead.

"I knew I was close to your room," Aang snorted standing up in his dirty fire nation prison clothes.

"Aang, what the fuck? As in what the fuck??" Zuko grabbed him by the shirt and lifted him off the ground with ease.

"I know I know, I got bored," Aang didn't seemed phased by behind picked up like this as Katara was in shock.

"Hey is that your wife?" Aang smiled looking at Katara. "Hi!"

"Is that the avatar?" Katara whispered covering her mouth.

"Avatar Aang at your service," he waved.

"Dude, you're suppose to be in a prison, you don't break out for a month and a half, why are you here?" Zuko let go and Aang landed lightly.

"I heard you got really badly hurt," Aang said sadly with puppy eyes looking up at the prince. Zuko glared down at him not falling for his tricks

"And I got bored cause you haven't visited me in a while," he crossed his arms pouting.

Zuko smacked him across the back of his head.

"Because ozais been on my ass," the fire bender scoffed.

"I'm sorry but he just broke out of his prison? Isn't someone going to notice?" Katara hissed at the boys.

"My cell is blacked out right now with the moon being covered, can't see in it anyways," Aang smiled at her.

"And getting back in?" She crossed her arms unamused while Zuko yawned.

"I've done it before," Aang laughed nervously. Katara looked at him then Zuko and back at Aang. "I've been trying to earth bend lately but i don't think im getting anywhere with it,"

"Alright, if I'm asked about this I'm saying I have no idea... and yes Zuko got stabbed twice with poison on the knife and almost died," Katara threw her hands up giving in as zukos eyes widen with betrayal.