The wedding part 4

The water tribe used the time together as a celebration for their sister tribes to be United together and were loud with their own music and no jewelry, no shoes for once, no parkas, they only wore their dresses and pants.

Sokka twirled his sister as she wore a water tribe light blue dress that was a halter neckline and open back while it ended at her ankles, the flow of the skirt made her seem like a spirit herself. Sokka only had his sleeveless tunic and pants that were rolled to his knees as they jumped around each other and spun with laughter echoing the air.

Katara grabbed Yue as the two princesses burst out laughing and squealing as they held onto each other's hands spinning. Yue had a dark blue dress to respect the bride, it was short in the front and long in the back of the shirt sleeve up to her neck. Both barefoot in the grass.

"Come on Zuko dance with us!" Katara waved her now husband over. Zuko only wore his red tunic that was under the silks with the black pants and he kept his boots on.

"I'm okay," he stayed at the table. The fire nation side were only generals and the fire lord and princess who paid no attention or judged the in laws. The family in blue paid no attention to them either.

"Come with me," Katara ran over her to his side.

"Enjoy your time with your family kat," he smiled up at her.

"Enjoy your time with your friends," she pulled him up and dragged the prince with.

"Yea Zuko!" Sokka and Yue cheered him over as Hakoda laughed holding a cup of liquor and bato held onto him cackling.

Zuko smiled shaking his head and spun Katara around and extended his arm for her before pulling her back with her laughing.

"You two are officially married, how do you feel bro?" Sokka threw his arm around his brother in law.

"Please don't ever call me that," Zuko said flatly.

"To the nations!" Yue raised her fist high.

"To the nations!" The water tribes cried back as chief arnook handed Katara and Zuko cups of liquor.

"To peace!" Katara jumped holding onto zukos shoulder to jump higher with her cup higher. They cheered.

"To the future," Zuko blushed softly with a small raise with his own cup.

"To our future," Hakoda agreed lifting his cup as well.

"Id also like to toast to our children, Zuko, Katara mostly, but as well as Sokka and Yue, these four are our future for our tribes and the fire nation, to all you four, may you have a safe, happy, long life,  I'm sorry for the sacrifices you've had but I hope after today it will be smooth sailing," Hakoda stepped forward as they all quieter down for the chief to speak.

"You're all strong, mentally, physically, spiritually, trust in yourself and your guts to make the right choices, I'm proud of all you've done and what you'll do," he grinned at the four future leaders.

"Thanks dad," Katara rested her head on Zuko with a kind smile.

"Treat my daughter with respect and she'll be the best guard your going to get," Hakoda chuckled and took a chug of his drink as everyone followed.

"We celebrate!" Bato roared and everyone cheered loud like waves crashing in the sea.

"Who knew the palace could hold so much noise," Azula scoffed to Mai and ty Lee.

"It looks fun to dance like that," ty Lee watched intrigued.

"Join them if it looks so fun," Mai scoffed.