Gone by sunrise

"Just sit still, you have a damn concussion," Katara punched zukos arm as he fell on the bed with a whine. She grabbed his jaw to stare at his eyes and tsked annoyed seeing one of his pupils were more dilated than the other.

Jet sat on the ground as he yelled with his mouth muffled still.

"Your on my shit list, don't move and shut up, I'm working," Katara spat as she splashed Jet in the face with water before bending more to zukos temples to heal him first.

"Does he know about Azulas plans?" She sighed kneeling behind him as she moved the water in little circles.

"Mmhm, then there was a knife, it is probably still behind you, then we fought and I found these old silks that use to be my grandfathers so I tied him up and then I wanted some tea," Zuko closed his eyes as his words slurred together a little but snapped his eyes open when she grabbed his head to hold him up.

"Do not go to sleep," she glared annoyed.

"Mmmm I won't," he rubbed his cheek in pain.

"So you decided to beat the shit out of each other instead of one, you getting help, or two, getting the guards," Katara scowled at Zuko as she finished healing his concussion and went to heal his jaw next.

"Doesn't hurt that much, and technically it's self defense," Zuko lolled his head to the side resting his head on her shoulder as he still felt dizzy.

Jet tried talking but it was muffled still as he tried pulling away from his restraints.

"You started it and I kicked your earth kingdom ass," Zuko barked over at him but Katara pulled him back to lean against her so he didn't fall.

Jet yelled again.

"Stop it or someone is going to head both your sorry asses then we're all going to get executed," Katara splashed at Jet again to get him to shut up.

"But I told you to leave in the first place so serves you right to get knocked on your ass," she glared pushing Zuko off but kept her eyes on the intruder.

"What else hurts? Your jaw was damn near broken so that's gonna be sore for a bit," she still fumed checking his eyes again.

"Headache?" She asked again.

"Little, nothing feels broken just bruised," Zuko huffed as he stood up and stretched his arms up and went to inspect his face. The bruise was barely there so no evidence of any fights to anyone else.

"So what do we do with him?" Katara stood next to Jet who was pouting.

Zuko poured himself a cup of tea and Katara a cup while he thought about what to do.

"Tea?" He offered his cup to her.

"Zuko this is serious," she frowned.

"I know," he sipped the cup anyways. Hid the dislike for the tea she made and drank more to hide it.

"Could drop him off in the middle of the city and leave him," Zuko offered to them.

"Doesn't mean he won't come back," Katara rolled her eyes grabbing the second cup of tea. Her eyes widen at the taste of the tea she made and hid the disgust.

"Drop him off in azulas room," Zuko raised a brow.

She thought about it sipping the tea but shook her head.

"Your such a dick, spirits sake," Katara growled looking at Jet getting angry.

She walked over to pull the cloth down from his mouth to hang around his neck, she stayed knelt next to him unamused.