Mission

"Did you find the princes fiancé?" A shorter figure in false water tribe clothing stood by the corner as two other men stood on the other side facing each other and listening to the girl.

"No, she's been with the northern princess from what I heard," the boys were in fire nation clothes, one dressed as a servant, the other as a soldier.

"Then where's the prince?" The olive tan boy kept an eye over his shoulder as he was the servant.

"Who knows," the one in blue scoffed.

"We did not get this far on the wedding to not see who they are, we follow through with the plan, smeller bee, long shot, find the chiefs or the other royals, they must be close to the happy couple," the servant rolled his eyes.

"I'm finding the northern princess, we use this time to get rid of the fire nations bloodline," he glared walking away.

"Good luck jet,"

Jet kept his eyes down thinking where they could be, their mission was to kill the fire lord and his children, you kill the heirs then the nation will have to have someone else lead the nation. And more than likely it'll be someone who understand the war needs to end. This evil but die.

"Excuse us!" A girl yelled laughing as she slipped past jet as he caught a glimpse of white hair.

"Yue no!" A male called as she slammed the door but screamed when the boy made it in.

"Zuko you bastard don't ruin my hair!" She screamed.

Jets eyes widen. That had to be the princess of the water tribe... and was that... it was fire nation, it could've been the prince.

He turned back seeing water tribe going into another room as a girl in red robes and had blue eyes greeted them happily. She was familiar almost.

Jets inhaled deeply and went towards the room following his instincts. The other water tribe princess had to be in there.

He walked in with another servant that was a woman as the only girl hugged some of the warriors.

"Bato, it's so nice to see you again, I'm glad your burn healed safely," Katara hugged the man that was like a second father.

"Thanks so some supplies the northern tribe sent, you and that prince made a great impression I heard, we're all very proud," bato hugged her back smiling.

"Yea Zuko and I really made amends with the situation and started becoming friends even," Katara giggled sitting back at the chair to fix her comb in her hair. There was three other warrior as Sokka came back and they patted his back proudly.

"Princess Katara we must continue for the wedding, we have a schedule," the servant next to jet smiled kindly.

"And we can't have men in here," she looked at them.

"Yea of course, they're family, the women are my aunts and these are all my uncles so it's been a while, and as the youngest with my dad they're a little protective, no thanks to sokka," Katara stuck her tongue out.

"Alright Katara we'll let you finish getting ready, I'll see you soon," Hakoda kissed his daughters forehead gently as Katara missed her fathers touch. She missed home when her family was here.

Jets heart dropped. He knew that name, it wasn't a fire nation name. That was the girl at that party, Katara? So that boyfriend she was with... those other girls...

He inhaled a deep breath as his heart picked up the pace. He had to see if the prince had that scar, no one else would have a scar like that on their face. But what were the chances...

"Excuse me," Jet nodded to leave with the men before Katara could see him.

If the prince was the same person that could make it easier or so much more difficult. He went to the room he heard the princess of the northern tribe run into with the prince... Jet could hear his own heart racing in his ears as he knocked on the door. Does he kill him? Does he make the effort to be his servant? He didn't know what to do.

The door opened and jets eyes widen.

It was him.

He knew that scar.

"My P-prince?" Jet gulped hoping he was right.

"How can I help you?" Zuko smiled gently at him seeing the servant was nervous.

"Did you just come from azulas wing? I apologize if my sister yelled or insulted you," he waved his hands a little hoping to ease the worries.

"Zuko I need my comb! I can't believe you put it on the damn top shelf," Yue growled throwing her shoe at the princess back. Jets heart stopped. She just hit him.

"Maybe if you stopped harassing me and going through my shit-" "should've given me a tour and I wouldn't have to go through your shit to find stuff!" Yue threw her other shoe at him, Zuko turned and caught it and threw it back at her with a grunt.

"I'll leave it there and you know I will!" Zuko left the door open as yue tried reaching the top shelf again.

"Princess allow me," Jet walked in to gain access in the prince's room.

"At least there's some gentlemen in this palace," Yue nodded as she was handed the comb for her hair.

"You're to spoiled," Zuko responded flatly.

"Thank you I know," she giggled.

Zuko pulled his hair up and out of his face to put his hair in its topknot for his crown. He hesitated putting the pin through as he watched himself in the mirror. He felt sick in his stomach for a moment.

"You going to be okay?" Yue noticed as he finished at the mirror with the pin and turned to her with a kind smile.

"I will be, just the build up of finally my father getting his way... to treat me like an object once again, in these walls I'm always going to only just be his property," Zuko gulped a little leaning against the dresser with the mirror.

"I know you think today is hard on Katara but your fears are just as valid, you should talk to her before the ceremony," yue pursed her lips.

"I don't think I can without saying something I'll regret," he laughed shaking his head.

"Like what?" She raised a brow.

"I love her, there's a lot of stupid things I can say," he covered his face embarrassed with his head down.

"Talk to her Zuko, your all each other is going to have for a long time, start this marriage off with a strong bond," Yue touched his shoulder gently.

Jet kept his eyes down as he waited for the order to leave. Face burning red in embarrassment of what he walked in to, very very personal. He was so uncomfortable.

"I apologize, you can go see if there's any need for help with whatever that shit show outside is going to be," Zuko waved jet off as he took his robe off with his trousers still on.

"Yea that's my que to leave," Jet gave a thumbs up as he sped out.

"Where are you silks? I swear to the spirits if I see one fire flake stain on them I'm sending you out in rags," Yue slammed the door behind the undercover servant.

Jet looked at the door surprised but dropped a gold coin and slid it with his foot next to the table with a vase on top, and left it as he went to go find his team.