42. Nightmares Come True

Cedric deepened the kiss I just started and you could hear a few gasps from the group and Melody cheers.

"What can't I be happy for my best friend especially the shit Angelina just pulled, I'm surprised she didn't come and beat you up. Actually I might do it myself." The whole time Melody is shouting Cedric and I continued to kiss. Before pulling away to see Fred looking at us in a mix of anger and sadness.

I see Melody go to jump over the table to hit Angelina and Jack grabs her. "Come on you, I'm not letting you get in trouble because she broke girl code." Jack says dragging his girlfriend away whilst Alicia follow.

I grab my butter beer and down what's left in the glass and turn to Cedric, "ready to go?" I ask him, grabbing one of his hands and the other hand has the bag of books in it when we walk past the table they were sitting on and Angelina had a smirk on her face.

"Enjoy my sloppy seconds, Angie!" I say as we walk out of the door.

"Are you okay?" Cedric asks me.

"I'm fine, I also enjoyed that kiss." I say smiling at him.

"I could give you another demonstration sometime." He said giving me a slight wink.

"I would love you to." I say as we walk away from the three broomsticks.

It was now coming to the end of October and the group really was in two, Melody and Alicia were so angry with Angelina about kissing Fred, so Melody, Alicia, Jack, Cedric and I became one group, whilst Angelina replaced me in the group with Fred, George and Lee.

We were all walking in from Care of Magical Creatures to see people crowded around a sign.

TRIWIZARD TOURNAMENT

The delegations from Beauxbatons and Durmstrang will be arriving at 6 o'clock on Friday 30th of October. Lessons will end half an hour early.

Students will return their bags and books to their dormitories and assemble in front of the castle to greet our guests before the Welcoming Feast.

"That's next week, are you still going to enter?" I ask Cedric who was standing next to me.

"Yeah, I will get to be the Hogwarts champion!" He said with a massive grin on his face.

"Hopefully," I say with a small grin on my face, I was happy for him but didn't want to see him get hurt, or worse die.

We walk into the hall and I see Fred and George at the Gryffindor table. Sitting apart from everyone else and talking in low voices and I turn to Cedric, "I'll see you after, okay?"

"Yeah," he says and we part way, I join Melody, Alicia and Jack on the Gryffindor table.

When I hear the twins start talking to their younger brother and his friends.

"Listen, have you ever been down in the kitchens, Hermione?" George asked her.

"No, of course not, I hardly think students are supposed to-" Hermione started saying before George interrupted her.

"Well, we have, loads of times to nick food. And we've met them and they are happy. They think they've go the best job in the world-"