32. Harry's Arrival

Today Arthur, Ron Fred and George were going to collect Harry from his aunt and uncles to bring him here for the quidditch World Cup, then tomorrow we will go to the cup and watch the final.

The used floo powder to go to the Dursley's house first Arthur then Fred then George and finally Ron.

Whilst they were gone we sat around talking until they arrived back first being Fred who had the biggest grin on his face possible, then George matching that grin and Ron. We waited a while until Harry arrived in the fireplace.

Fred ran over excitedly to Harry and helping him up to his feet, "did he eat it?" He asks him.

"Yeah," Harry said, "what was it?" He asks Fred.

"Ton-tongue toffee, George and I invented them, we've been looking for someone to test them on all summer..."

We all sat laughing in the kitchen then Charlie and Bill introduced themselves to Harry but before we could say anything else Arthur apparated behind George looking more angry than I have ever seen.

"That wasn't funny Fred! What on earth did you give that muggle boy?" He shouts at Fred, whilst the rest of us were trying not to laugh.

"I didn't give him anything," Fred said, with a grin on his face. "I just dropped it... it was his fault he went and ate it, I never told him to to."

"You dropped it on purpose! You knew he would eat it, you knew he was on a diet-" Arthur couldn't finish his sentence before George interrupted him.

"How big did it get?" George asked his father with a massive smile on his face.

"It was four foot long before his parents would let me shrink it!" Arthur shouts at his sons.

We all start laughing again.

"It isn't funny! That sort of behaviour seriously undermines wizard-muggle relations! I spend half my life campaigning against the mistreatment of muggles and my own sons-" Arthur is shouting before Fred interrupts him.

"We didn't give it to him because he was a muggle!" Fred tells his father.

"No we gave it to him because he's a great bullying git, isn't he Harry?" George said.

"Yeah, he is, Mr Weasley," Harry tells him.

"That's not the point! You wait until I tell your mother-" Arthur says to the two boys.

As by mere coincidence Molly appeared behind him. Those boys are in serious trouble now.

"Tell me what?" She said, she then sees Harry. "Oh, hello, Harry dear." She then turns back to Arthur "tell me what?"

You could tell Arthur didn't want to tell her what really happened as a silence fell over the kitchen as Hermione and Ginny walked in behind Molly.

"Tell me what, Arthur?" Molly said with a tinge of anger in her voice, oh they were in for it.

"It's nothing, Molly," Arthur mumbled, "Fred and George just - but I've had words with them"

"What have they done this time? If it's got anything to do with Weasleys Wizard Wheezes" before Molly could finish Hermione stated talking to Ron m.

"Why don't you show Harry where he's sleeping, Ron?" Hermione said to him.

"He knows where he's sleeping, in my room, he slept there last" Ron said before Hermione cut him off.

"We can all go," Hermione said, she had the right idea.

"Oh, right." Ron finally understood what she was going on about.