27-Passageway

Not Edited

Third's POV

The Plaza in front of the Colosseum

Luffy was crying hard as he and the others are running away and hiding from the Navy soldiers so that they will not find them, and chase after them more. Zoro and Kinemon had enough with all of those chasing and stuff.

"You've finally made it out, so why are you crying?!" Zoro asked Luffy, who could not even controlled his tears and the emotions he is feeling right now because of what happened earlier. Something that he did not ever expect.

The Navy soldiers were scattered on the road while looking for Roronoa Zoro, only as one soldier told them to never let their guard down and look for him more. They did not notice that four animals, one is red fish, a white cat, a frog, and lastly a pig. They were just casually running where Navy soldiers are near them, and yet they failed to notice the four of them.

"The Navy believes totally that we're just toys in the town!" Kinemon said inside a frog costume. He was the one who changed their outfits so that they will disguise themselves and that they will have no problem in dealing with the Navy's.

"Just barely! You've chosen weird animals!" Zoro informed Kinemon in his slight irritated voice. He was inside a white vat and yet three of his swords were strapped outside his costume! Typical Zoro, Haruki says.

"I thought these animals were kewl! Especially, carps?"

Both of them stopped talking because Luffy cried again, and beside him is Haruki inside a pig costume who is also crying because of what happened earlier. Luffy was inside a red carp costume. He was coughing, and his cries are so loud. Snot even started to form on Haruki's nose as she continues to cry, like Luffy, too.

"Stop crying already! Don't you wanna save Tra-guy?!" Zoro scolded at Luffy as he hit Luffy on his costume.

Luffy perked his head through the mouth of his carp's costume, crying so hard as snot appeared on his snot, while gritting his teeth to control it. "I'll save Tra-guy! And I'll kick Mingo's ass! Plus, he Flare-Flare Fruit is in good hands, right Haruki?!" Luffy explained and he was having a hard time speaking because of how shaky his voice is.

Haruki perked on her pig costume on its mouth, crying like Luffy. "Yes! In good hands! He'll win it, for sure!" Haruki cried and just like Luffy, snot appeared on her nose. She bit her lower lip when she noticed that Zoro is glaring at her inside his cat costume. Haruki then looked away while silently crying. Although Haruki is sad because she cannot fight anymore in her Block, but then what's important is that the Flare-Flare Fruit is in the good hands of a good man.