29-Charging

Not Edited

Third's POV

"They are all persistent! They just won't give up!" Luffy grumble din annoyance while looking at the numbers of enemies chasing after them, gritting his teeth.

"Wait! Why can't you wait!" Don Chinjao shouted at Luffy. As he then went on all fours on the floor and dashed towards Luffy and his group. "Head-Arms!"

Luffy and his group stopped from running when Don Chinjao appeared in front of them. Luffy coughed because of the dust as Haruki covered her nose and mouth with her hands and closed her eyes tightly.

"I said wait, Garp's grandson....." Don Chinjao muttered as he slowly began to straightened himself and confront Luffy. Not only him but his grandsons caught up with him. Zoro wrapped Haruki's waist when Boo was giving her the look, Zoro doesn't like to see. He glared at Boo, and Boo, on the other, hand, did not even mind Zoro and his glare because he was busy looking at Haruki.

Don Chinjao laughed at Luffy and gave him a soft-kindhearted smile. "Don't get me wrong, Garp's grandson. I don't hold a grudge against your family anymore." Don Chinjao told Luffy while crossing his arms on his chest and looking down at him, because of his and Luffy's height difference.

"What? Really?" Luffy asked him.

Haruki then putted her right hand on top of her head. "Your dome-like head is no more. You know have a spike-looking like head." Haruki told Don Chinjao who just laughed at her words towards him.

"This was my original head shape." Don Chinjao smiled gently at Haruki whose mouth was wide opened. Don Chinjao even lowered his head on Haruki so that Haruki could touch his head. Haruki giggled at it and stared at his head in awe.

"We originally came to this country to take down Doflamingo's business. We don't care about prizes! We don't work for such a small amount of money!" Sai explained to them as he putted his left hand on his fist.

Don Chinjao then putted his large hands on Luffy's shoulders. "I was saved by not just you but one of your crew, God Usopp." Don Chinjao informed.

"Usopp saved you?" Luffy muttered.

Don Chinjao nodded his head. "Indeed. Therefore, I have made up my mind to return you and God Usopp the favor by taking down Doflamingo."

"Don't do it! We're gonna kick Doflamingo's ass, right Haruki!" Luffy said as he pried Don Chinjao's right hand from his left shoulder.

"Of course! I can't wait to kick his butt, like this!" Haruki yelled as she gestured and kicked some invisible ass on the air.

"What did you just say?!" Don Chinjao snapped at them.