68-Emotions Part 2

This chapter is dedicated to the following usernames: BepoxxSii_eLSakura_SenshiParfait_love_HappyMochiangelforakionepiecefevershokoieriRedhairshirayuki2004storytellergirl22Nikkoyagilotus246Dark-night0211MaWk01goldenkitsune98HiorihPowerCup03SepticeyeTrisha for the votes and comments, I received.

The votes and comments I received are always highly appreciated! Thank you, all! :)

If you are a perfectionist, this story is not for you.

***

Warning: Language, Profanity, and Violence

***

Not Edited

Not Edited

Third Person's POV

***

"Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday, dear Haruki!" 

Haruki clapped her hands with a beaming smile displayed on her face. 

The trio sang the birthday song while Haruki was in front of the cake they made. It was not as beautiful as the ones Thatch made, not also sure about how tasteful it is, but their efforts were mixed in there and produced a cake that warms Haruki's heart. 

It's not about the appearances or the taste, it's about how they made it with love and effort. That's what matters the most to her. Well, yes, she's into sweets, but what's sweeter is their love for her just to make her happy despite the happenings in her life.