12-Credence

Not Edited

Third's POV

Hody and all of his officers got defeated by the despicable Straw Hats Crew and Jimbei. Neptune's Army and the Human Pirates helped them defeating the rest of Hody's crew.

"Stay Alert! Look up! You're in danger! I am also in danger because Haruki-swan is in my arms!" Sanji said who still had Haruki on his arms, blood started to gush out from his nose as he controlled his best not stain Haruki's beautiful kimono with his blood. However, his legs is really shaking from the excitement. Additionally, they are still on the air, they are falling but being under controlled by Sanji. The wind made Haruki's hair sway and it is still tied up in a pony tail.

Sanji and Haruki landed on the plaza safely, but Haruki went back to dazed off. She's really unhappy about not engaging into a fight, even a little bit. She kind of like regretted a while ago for just watching them doing like a live action movie. Haruki only went back to reality when she heard the Air Tank Division announced a very important news to Fish-Man Island and went back to daze off again.

Wadatsumi fell on the floor first, followed by Sanji. The rest of the crew are already beside one another. Zoro looked at Sanji's angrily because he is still holding Haruki on his arms, passionately.

"You should've have dropped him elsewhere, you worthless chef!" Zoro told him.

Sanji snapped. "Shut up! I'll make someone fall onto you next time!"

"Oh, you don't have to and can you get your pervert hands off from Haruki!" Zoro tried to grab Haruki from Sanji's hold but he failed because Haruki snapped from reality when she heard Zoro's voice. He is one of the main reason as to why Haruki did not got into a fight a while ago, so she wrapped her arms around Sanji's neck, trying to tell Zoro that she doesn't want him and gave Zoro her deadliest glare she could give. Looking at that, Zoro thought that she looks like a mad little kitten with her glare. 

Sanji was really enjoying and was already gushing out blood from his nose. However, Haruki did not mind at all because she really hate Zoro now. He got more mad because of that as Zoro really snatched Haruki out from Sanji's grasp. Sanji on the other hand fell on the floor, bleeding all his remaining blood as Chopper went to the rescue but first he complimented on how amazing Sanji is even though he is already half unconscious.

"Stop it, Zoro! I hate you now!"

"Hate?! I did not do anything that made you hate me!"

Zoro had already putted her on the floor but had his left arm wrapped around her tiny waist and tightened it when Haruki was about to get out from his grasp. Both of Haruki's hands was on Zoro's bare chest as she slapped it hard enough for Zoro wince in pain but Zoro did not even flinch at that which made Haruki grumbled in annoyance.