07-Adrift

Not Edited

Not Edited

Haruki's POV

We are currently watching the trio fighting the Kraken. Luffy had his left arm outside the coating. His arm turned gigantic and covered with a black color to harden his arm. Haki--that's what I concluded. Everything about Luffy is just all about surprise and stuff.

Shanks used to train me to manage and control Haki for two years only. I was 17 years at that time, so I was still having problems controlling it fully but yes I know how to use it. However, I haven't mastered Haki fully, and I can wait, I will wait and prove to Shanks that I can do it.

Anyways, back to Luffy. Busoshoku Haki grants an enhancement of power and durability. It's a form of Haki where Devil fruit users can beat the logia type users. This type of Haki can also be addressed as an "invisible armor".

"What is that?!" Usopp asked. All the remaining crew was near the railing as we watched the trio.

"He didn't do that before!" informed Chopper.

Sanji, on the other hand, left his bubble just like a snap of a finger. He was extremely fast! Like super! Even Brook and Usopp complimented how fast Sanji is. I just nodded my head in agreement.

Then Sanji's right leg began to glow red. He spans around and kicked Kraken in one of his tentacles! Awesome! Kraken's eyes drained as he growled in pain. Afterward, his skin looks like it's been cooked from Sanji's attack. Sanji's on fire guys! And that must have hurt so bad, Kraken. I'm sorry Kraken, but I'll leave the monster-trio to tame you!

Sanji then went to his perspective bubble to inhale air when the Kraken narrowed his eyes at him and began to attack him. I then saw Zoro directly go towards the Kraken at a fast speed and pierce him first which resulted in his tentacles split into pieces. Some people will not see him, however, I can. Every detail of Zoro's move.

"Zoro I said tame it, not cut him into pieces!" I shouted at Zoro while gripping Usopp's hair in anger and he doesn't seem to hear me! That idiot swordsman!

"A-Amazing..." Franky admitted.

"I-I couldn't even see his swordplay!" Usopp said while having difficulties in observing those since I am still gripping his hair so tight that will make him bald.

I then spotted Luffy aiming his hardened fist at the Kraken. Go Luffy! Don't be like those idiots! I mentally supported Luffy on my mind, still gripping the discomfort Usopp. I felt bad for Usopp and since I am a kind person, I let go of his hair and smiled at him sweetly which he only yelled at me.

"He knocked it out!"

"Just how strong has he become?!" Nami added, holding her cheeks in both of her hands.

Then Brook, "Even though we're underwater!"

We were all shocked by Luffy. My captain is super strong! Shanks did mention to me someone a few years younger than me that he grew fond of. I was not jealous or something, it was in fact kind of sweet since Shanks is not really into stuff like that. He did not mention his/her name, just some of the stories about how an idiot he is and it was really amazing. I was just preoccupied at that time and did not notice the straw hat; Luffy was wearing and, of course, the name of their crew. Yeah, damn me.