00-Cached

If you are a perfectionist, this story is not for you.

***

Warning: Language, Profanity, and Violence

***

Not Edited

Not Edited

Haruki's POV

"Don't you ever stop me from coming with you!" I shouted with so much anger as tears ran down my face. I wanted to punch him but being one of the strongest Pirates in today's era, It's definitely like an ant bite for him.

My eyes have been puffy the moment I knew that my Pops will go and fight alongside some pirates due to one of his sons, who happens to be one of my favorite non-biological brothers, getting captured and has been scheduled to be executed.

"You are forbidden to engage in any fights, okay. How many times do we have to tell you that, Haruki?" He said, trying to calm down. 

Yeah, trying to calm himself because if he doesn't then his face would probably look like his hair right now and I'm definitely not kidding. There's no reason for me to joke around this time. No pure emotions could describe what I'm feeling.

Well, who wouldn't be like this?

All I wanted is to fight alongside them and protect them with the power I currently have, despite knowing that I'm still not in my powerful state and that I am still continuing to grow stronger each day. And I, honestly, couldn't find any problems with that.

"And how many times do I have to tell you too that I can fight too!" I looked at him with so much rage within me. "They've been with me ever since I was really young! All of you! I cannot afford to lose one member or probably most of my family!" My voice broke. I felt my chest throbbing in pain because I already knew that he---they wouldn't let me fight. As usual.

I wanted to tell and yell at them that I am not a baby anymore, that I can already manage myself but it would probably be....useless. They don't understand what I'm feeling because they would not even let me speak nor show them that I can do it and that I'm strong enough to handle it. 

How unfair is that?

The world is not even fair, how much more is the feeling that we have inside us. It will continue to play with us, making us the toys to be played with at any time. 

"You can't okay. You being concealed away is his last word.....for now." He said in a calm tone. How can he say that calmly? While I, on the other hand, am still trying to convince him to fight in there. Clue word, trying. This guy's head is as hard as a diamond.