46-Disaster

Not Edited

Not Edited

Third's POV

It was a bright and sunny day for Haruki and the others to sail out towards Big Mom's island and bring Sanji back to their crew. The clouds were chasing the wind, as the gentle breeze of the wind was kissing their skins, cooling their body. However.....

"Hey, starboard....." Nami muttered under her breathe, trying to recompose herself.

"Okay....." Chopper replied back as he maneuvers the wheel of the Thousand Sunny. And then turned his body to look at Nami. "How's that?" he asked in his very own tired voice.

"Oh, a little more....." she said while Nami pointed at the left, barely lifting her finger.

Haruki crossed her arms. "What's wrong with you guys?!" she scoffed and looked at all of them who were scattered on the floor, kissing the grassy field. "Cheer up, will you?!" Haruki beamed as she raised her fists in the air, trying to cheer Nami and the others again.

"Hey, hey, hey! Pull yourselves together! Or we'll sink!" Luffy's loud voice was heard all over the Thousand Sunny as he glared at his friends who were so tired because of something. He then stomped his foot on the ground, frustrated at their actions.

Nami slowly heaved her body while glaring thousands of daggers at Haruki and Luffy. "Shut up! Because you jumped off the elephant all of a sudden, we're all worn out! Idiot!" she snapped at them, gripping her hands tightly into a fist.

"Thank you. I'm savoring the joy of living now." Pekoms said as he had his body laid down on the grassy floor, staring his eyes at the beautiful sky. As he shifted his head to look at Haruki and Luffy, piercing his eyes at them. "But.....I'll make you pay for it!" he shouted.

"It made my blood freeze in my veins.....Oh, all I have is bones though. Yohohoho!" Brook muttered, really worn out and his soul was presented from the outside as his bony bones were paler than before.

"Damn! What did I do to deserve this?" Pedro growled, looking at the sea below as he slumped his body on the railings, just near Brook. It was something that he had never and ever experienced in whole his life, causing him to be this shaky and scared, not wanting to attempt to try it again.

They were all so worn out, well except for the two persons who were responsible for this. Haruki was the one who persuades Luffy to jump off the cliff with Nami and the others. Due to how exciting that it, Luffy agreed with Haruki, causing the two of them to exchanged evil grins and laughs. If Nami and the others knew that they were going to do the jumping part, they would ask Kanjuro to use his drawing and transport them back on the Thousand Sunny gently.

"No...We swerved from the course again. Port...." Nami muttered, laying his head on her left arm when she noticed that the Thousand Sunny was going in a different direction. Someone inside one of the rooms of Thousand Sunny was running towards to open up the door of it.