Character Information

Name: Haruki

Name: Haruki

Age: 21 years old (After the two years time skip)

Birthday: Unknown (but they celebrated her birthdays the day Whitebeard found her on his ship)

Birthplace: Unknown

Height: 5 feet and 8 inches or 173.49 centimeters

Weight: 60 kilograms or 133 pounds 

Hair color: Midnight Black 

Color of the eyes: Dark purple

Skin color: Fair

Favorites: Anything cute is a yes to Haruki. She likes to go on adventures in the whole wide world. She clearly loves traveling, just like how she likes adventures. She shows a deep love for her twin swords because it was a gift from her Pops. She loves the whole Whitebeard Pirates (except for one), Red Hair Pirates, Mihawk, Perona, Boa and the women in the Amazon Lily tribes, and the Straw Hats. She enjoys the best when Nami and Usopp are always triggered by her as she likes seeing their irritated faces. Above all, she wanted to taste being free from anything harsh in the world she is living in. 

Dislikes: For the most important part, Haruki dislikes, hates, and loathed the World Government a lot. She hates the smell of sake and above all when Zoro is drunk since he won't stop pestering Haruki until he gets what he wants. Hiding and concealing her was the most hateful thing for Haruki. 

Personality: Haruki is very emotional and her mood can be bipolar, but she is really sweet to those people who she really loves, especially all of her father figures and the rest of the Whitebeard crew, except for one particular person because she seems off about him. When she met the Straw Hat crews and other important people in her life, she was the happiest and as days, weeks, months, and years passed, they were gifts and miracles to Haruki. 

Weapon: Two twin-blade swords and a gift from her Pops on her seventh birthday. The right sword is Kazoku which means family. The scabbard represents calming blue water design, ready to wash all the emotions. The handle was blue in color also. The left sword is Aisuru which means love. The design has the deepest color of red that looks like fire igniting on the scabbard as the handle is also in the color of red. The blades were all in normal color, literally, not black in color.

The swords' names were made by Haruki because it does do not have any names.

Power: She ate the Mizu-Mizu no devil fruit back when she was still young and it will also be explained in the next chapters.

***

I do not own the picture about Haruki's picture. However, I did make Haruki's avatar by using an app and I think that she is too pale there.

I do not own One Piece. It belongs to Eiichiro Oda.

I only own Haruki and a few characters that will be introduced in the future.

***

Words count: 500 words