51-Whole Cake Island Arc

Not Edited

Not Edited

Third's POV

Walking on the streets in Chocolat Town, Haruki still could not believe that this kind of paradise exists. Even though she hated Big Mom for a reason, she must say that her islands rocks. Putting the real fact aside that she did not see and explore all the islands that Big Mom has. 

"It's not like the islands are Chubby Mom. Why would I hate her islands wherein in the first place, it's not even her. I mean to simply put it, islands are islands. Chubby Mom is Chubby Mom herself." Haruki said inside her head while she crossed her arms on her chest. 

Haruki's been thinking about this ever since they left Pudding in a good way. She hated to admit that she likes Big Mom's island- Cacao Island. Well, Haruki likes sweets, it's not new where she will also like some things here at Chocolat Town on Cacao Island. 

When they met Pudding a while ago, they did not expect that they get to meet a person who has Big Mom's blood running through her veins. Heck, Pudding even entrusted her life to them and promised to bring Sanji to the place where the Sanji Retrieval Team is waiting for their arrival. It's a very dangerous promise made by Pudding, but she could not help but follow what her heart wants, even if she dared to disobey her Mother's order. That is how Pudding's love is deep for Sanji in a short amount of time. 

Within a short time, Pudding and Sanji had already shared quite a few memories together. Just like what Pudding had said to Haruki and the others, they baked sweets with each other and some other things. 

"Camel mentioned a while ago that she and Sanji baked something that is sweet....." Haruki trailed, placing some of her fingers on her forehead like she is thinking something very deep. "....does that mean that Sanji was the one who taught Pudding her "Newly bend"? I mean what Pudding had said a while ago is kind of like.....connected?" Haruki added, frowning. 

Nami saw that Haruki was bothered with something but she did not interrupt Haruki's thoughts because she looks like someone who is thinking something that is very important as if her life depends on it. It's quite unusual for Haruki to think very deeply like what's happening right now, but ever since they step foot in Cacao Island, Nami suspected that there is a change in Haruki. May not physically, but mentally and emotionally. 

"Something must be bothering her." Nami muttered while giving a quick glance at the frowning Haruki who seems to could not stop thinking. 

She thinks that a Haruki who is quiet and off is something that Nami could finally rest in peace. Haruki and her partner in crime, whose name is Luffy, are like a ticking bomb that in every minute, their curiosity and excitement will explode. Thus, creating attention that should not happen in the first place. Nami just lets Haruki do whatever that pleases her as long as she and Luffy will not cause any ruckus that could ruin their plan more, especially that they are already here in Big Mom's territory.