20-Dressrosa Arc

Not Edited

Haruki's POV

"See you! Take care!"

"Don't catch a cold!"

"See you again!"

I was walking carefully, limping when I heard Luffy and Chopper's voices bidding an emotional goodbye to someone and I ponder who is that. Seems like I miss some fun. Anyways, while I cautiously opened the door, all of them were looking admiringly in one direction and I tilted my head because of that.

"That was some good sleep!" I yawned prodigiously and afterwards, I rubbed both of my eyes.

I carefully adjusted my eyes so that I could naturally see them clearly. I then spotted a newspaper fell down on our ship as Brook was the first one to detect it.

"The morning paper!" Brook announced.

I undoubtedly saw Law's concentrated attention was drawn back to what Brook had said to them about today's newspaper, face really serious, as usual.

Luffy putted the published newspaper on the ground, and the familiar others encircled it. I went near them, yawning sleepily. And slump myself on Zoro's back because I'm lazy.

"Don Quixote Doflamingo..." Sanji spoke first.

"...Withdraws from...the Seven Lords." Chopper eagerly read the next words.

Hearing that accurately made the others gasp in overwhelming surprise and at the same time, they were shock too. Because they did not expect Doflamingo to withdraw.

Kinemon spoke, reading the line that eagerly caught his considerable attention. "And abdicates the throne of Dressrosa?! What the hell?!"

"Throne means he was a king?!" Brook questioned.

"A King?! Then it must be a birds' kingdom!"

I nodded approvingly my head on what Luffy had not long ago said and spoke. "Agree."

"When things go this well, it's kind of scary." I heard Franky beside Nami spoke. His hair was braided and he kinds of like looks good with it.

"It's good. He had no choice." Law smirked, and I could barely tell that he was partying in his imaginative mind.

Luffy then looked at Law. "By the way, why are our faces here as well?"

Hearing that, all of them crouched their head a little and undoubtedly saw the part where Luffy had smilingly told them about. Good thing that this thing is not the headline for today's newspaper.