53-Strange

Not Edited

Not Edited

Third's POV

The Sanji Retrieval Team had a lot of things to tell Usopp and the others on what they encountered on their way towards Whole Cake Island. Chopper was really excited to tell Usopp what they encountered and he is sure that Usopp will probably be jealous on that part only. They finally arrived at the Whole Cake Island with all of their weird yet forgetful experience while sailing towards their destination. They experienced a lot of things that they have not experienced so far before. 

Haruki sharpened the look in her eyes while glaring at the castle owned by Big Mom. "It's about time." she said inside her head that is full of seriousness lacing in her own voice.  

"Hey, somebody's there!" Luffy shouted when he spotted a figure standing on the coast of Whole Cake Island. The figure looks like Sanji but Haruki felt something weird about this Sanji. It was as if the Sanji they do not even know. "Is that Sanji?! Hey! Sanji!" Luffy shouted while waving his arms. 

Haruki snapped away from her serious thoughts when Luffy shouted loudly that caught Haruki's attention. Judging from the way Luffy shouted, he's really happy and excited about it. However, Haruki was not because she felt something weird and unusual about Whole Cake Island generally. She understands that Luffy and the others are just happy to finally see Sanji just before they could set their foot in Whole Cake Island. They all miss Sanji a lot, but Haruki was sure that there's really something going on with this Sanji on the coast. 

 Something that Haruki does not know what is it. And it seems like there will be something bad going to happen to them once they step their foot here in Whole Cake Island. So Haruki kept on telling herself to always remind herself that this is Whole Cake Island, owned by Big Mom where things are about to heat up. 

The reason why Haruki was not excited with this Sanji is that she remembered what they were all planning in the very first place, together with Pudding. And just looking at Sanji right now who is standing on the coast with his hands inside the pocket of his pants tells Haruki that it isn't right. Why?

Because it's not their meeting place. 

Even if Pudding was the one who told Sanji that the Straw Hats are going to come and get him, but the fact that the place where Sanji is standing is not their meeting place. Which only means that he is not Sanji that Haruki and the others are looking for in the first place. He is Sanji who does not play a big role in the lives of the Straw Hats crew and the others. And even if Haruki misses his cooking and Sanji himself, she still can't deny the facts she's been thinking about the moment she saw Sanji. If that is actually the meeting place, then there's something off about it. 

Haruki knows deeply that he isn't Sanji. He is just Sanji who looks like their Sanji. And the fact that Haruki thought that looks can be more deceiving.