36-Zou Arc

Not Edited

Not Edited

Third's POV

"Wow! Shanks appear in the story already?" one pirate from the Barto Club asked while crying, the one who got hit by hailstones while he was busy picking up the gum.

"That's our Luffy-senpai!" one man yelled while instantly raising his mighty fists on the air, smiling widely.

Bartolomeo was standing tall on a barrel as he was telling them the story of Luffy and Shanks, back when Luffy was still young and how Shanks lost his left arm. His pirate crew members were surrounding him, amazed with the fascinating life story of Luffy before as they were really listening to his story and it seems like they really wanted to hear that story of Luffy over and over again. "Isn't that amazing?! It's so amazing!" Bartolomeo exclaimed rapturously, looking at them with passionate adoration on both of his eyes.

Gambia and two men went towards Bartolomeo as they were inside a room to do something important. They were somewhat confused as to why Bartolomeo is standing tall on a loaded barrel and his men are typically surrounding him, crying delightedly in tears of unbounded joy and smiling widely. "What are you doing, Boss?! You look very excited......." he asked him.

Bartolomeo looked at him, excitedly. "I was just telling everyone a series of legends that I learned by interviewing Luffy-senpai and the others!" he replied to him, still crying.

"What?!"

"You guys can hear it too so just sit down!" Bartolomeo said to them as his men told him to continue the story and what he had found out about his interview with the Straw Hats. "All right! A decade later, Luffy-senpai left Windmill Village and met Roronoa Zoro-senpai, also know as Pirate Hunter, at a Navy base. "Pirate Hunter"......What a cool name! A girl tried to feed him rice balls. But a Navy soldier stomped on them. "Three-Sword Style" Zoro-senpai who was looking to become the world's greatest swordsman went on a journey with Luffy-senpai. How awesome is that?!" Bartolomeo continued reading his book about Zoro, and the next will be Nami's story.

"Cat Burglar Nami-senpai! She was a thief who was stealing treasure from pirates. But she had a good reason for it....For many years, her home village was under the control of a Fish-Man named Arlong and she was trying to buy it back with the money she had risked her own life to collect. That was the moment the navigator Nami-senpai joined the crew. F-Friend....I-I wish I could hear him saying that to me!" Bartolomeo cried as he dreamed of Luffy saying to him that he is one of his nakama.

Bartolomeo wiped his tears as he looked down on his notes. "In Syrup Village, they met Usopp-senpai. He was known as the biggest talker in the village. But he's actually a manly man who'll stand up to his enemy at the risk of his life when the need arises! H-Here it comes! That was where they met the Going Merry-senpai too! As a sniper looking to become a brave warrior of the sea, Usopp-senpai joined the crew! Luffy-senpai needed a cook and that's when he met Sanji-senpai who was working at a floating restaurant as a sous-chef. Sanji-senpai is a first class chef of the sea! I hope I can meet him soon and see his kicking techniques! To cure Nami-senpai's disease, they stopped by at a Winter Island. And there, they met "Cotton Candy Lover" Tony Tony Chopper-senpai! He's a human-reindeer hybrid because of eating the Human-Human Fruit. He used to have no friends because of his outlandish look. But he's a good doctor who studied advanced medical care under his mentors. Luffy-senpai welcomed Chopper-senpai as the ship's doctor. He's so great! I keep getting moved to tears!" Bartolomeo cried.