34-Straw Hat Grand Fleet

Not Edited

Not Edited

Third's POV

Bartolomeo was just running towards Kyros's lovely house because he had something very important to say to them right now when he stopped himself because he saw Zoro and Haruki hugging each other outside the house. Zoro and Haruki did not barely notice his visible presence because they have their own world right now.

Bartolomeo went towards them while his glittering eyes turned into luminous stars. "Zoro-senpai! Haruki-megumi-senpai! You both look so good with each other!" he greeted them.

"What the....! Don't surprise us like that!" Zoro snapped at Bartolomeo as Haruki stood up from her feet. Zoro does the identical thing as both him and Haruki were looking at Bartolomeo and was curious as to why he was here. 

"Zoro-senpai just scolded me!" Bartolomeo squealed like a fanboy inside his head as stars started to instantly surround him like crazy. Haruki, on the other hand, was chuckling delightedly at Bartolomeo because this remarkable man is extremely quick-witted and humorous to Haruki. "Ah! Haruki-megumi-senpai just laughed at me! I'm contended with this kind of life!" 

"Hey, Cow-man. What are you doing here?" Haruki politely asked him while offering a soft and kind smile to Bartolomeo. Robin actually told Haruki that Bartolomeo helped them a lot during the fight and was so thankful for him. "By the way, thank you for helping us!" Haruki beamed and smiled gently at Bartolomeo and was about to clasp his hands when Bartolomeo dramatically collapsed on the floor while clutching where his kind heart is. Zoro and Haruki looked at each other and then both shrugged their shoulders off.

"I can now die in peace!" Bartolomeo exclaimed as he began seeing things that an elevator appeared in front of him and angels on the sky was waiting for him to get on the express elevator and entered heaven. But was brought back in the reality when Haruki used her finger to gently poke on his nose. 

Haruki gently waved her hands in front of Bartolomeo's face. "Hello! Are you still with us! You just collapsed on the floor!" Haruki told him as she straightened her self and crossed her arms near her chest.

"Ah! Haruki-megumi-senpai, I almost died because of you!" Bartolomeo cried in passionate tears of joy while kneeling his knees on the ground. Haruki tilted her head and then she looked at Zoro again who just shrugged his shoulders to her while creasing his forehead. "Anyway, I have something very important to tell all of you right now! Are the other Straw Hats-senpai inside?!" Bartolomeo squealed again while instantly forming his hands into a fist, day dreaming in meeting some of them again in one room.

"Yeah." Zoro said in his bored tone. Then Bartolomeo ran again towards the lovely house and cautiously opened the door, revealing himself to Robin and the others, who are still eating. Kyros was having a phone call with Leo on the Den Den Mushi. Haruki walked towards the house and Zoro walking closely behind Haruki with his crossed arms. All of them looked at Bartolomeo.