Preview

If you are a perfectionist, this story is not for you.

***

Warning: Language, Profanity, and Violence

***

This story will take place after two years of the time skip

She was trained to become stronger by certain people with titles in the Pirate Era for several years of living hidden, to be fully prepared in the near future for an upcoming event/war, but not the one that she lost two of the most important men in her life. Unfortunately, she is prohibited to do things that people who want her head can instantly identify and capture her. This is the story of Haruki, a young and hopeful woman who was loved by many people whom she treated as family. A woman who has a strong set of goals, but still can't her adventure and journey for too many reasons. She still hoped that one day, when days, months, and years went by, she would get to write her own story of adventure. 

She's curious, though, about the answer to her questions, 

"What's the difference between being hidden and being in private? Are they similar?"

Will she continue staying hidden because that's what she was asked to do or will she follow what her heart wants?

But why does she need to be concealed away? Or, What is the thing that needs to be concealed away?

Does joining the Straw Hat Crew help her open up a path, gain love, friendship, and happiness?

Or does her life become miserable as she joins the crew?

Only you can find the answers through her story.

*** 

Spread the love!

I do not own One Piece. It belongs to Eiichiro Oda.

I only own Haruki and a few characters that will be introduced in the near future

***

Words count: 333 words