11-Agreement

Not Edited

Third's POV

"Zoro he's mine to defeat! Move your ass!" Haruki yelled at Zoro who is running towards a certain poisonous blue-ringed drunk octopus. His name is Hyouzou. also known as the most skilled swordsman on Fish-Man Island. Zoro continue to run and slash the enemies who prevented his way towards Hyouzou.

"No! Stay there and let me engage a fight with him!"

"I said no, you bastard!"

"Then I'm not coming with you when you shop cute--stuffs after this!"

"I said I'm staying here, you marimo! Can't you see that I did not move from my place?!" Haruki stomped both of her feet on the ground once she heard Zoro that he will not come with her if she will fight the swordsman of Fish-Man Island. She really wanted to fight him because he seems more challenging than those weaklings.

"Don't call me that!" Zoro yelled at her and she shifted her body away from him once he turned his head towards her. She doesn't want to look at his face because she dislikes him now. 

"I'm not gonna sacrifice my cute things because of this!"

Brook putted his sword back on its scabbard when he was done slashing his enemies in a breakneck speed. He first entertained them and when they let their guards down, that is the time Brook slash them in a vast speed. It was extraordinarily an entertaining strategy for Soul King- Brook.

"Looks like they have some good swordsman!" Hyouzou stated drunklike as he smirked at Zoro. He began to make his way towards Zoro "Get out of my way!"

"Don't cut me! Hyouzu-san!"

Back on Brachio Tank Five made by super Franky. Chopper was still on the hatch, crossing his tiny arms on his chest while smiling in delight. He was tremendously enjoying reporting everything he foresee from outside as Usopp controlled the tank. 

"Get away!"

"Run!"

"Oh? What's going on? They're trying to escape from us!" Chopper reported as he uses his right hand on his forehead to acquire a clear view of the enemies retreating away from the tank. The Tank; controlled by Usopp has stopped after Chopper reported those. "I guess they're scared of us! Let's take out their officers while they're gone! Yeah! Advance!"

The tank then started to move, advancing forward. Chopper reported again with a determination on his voice. "There is one of them right in front of us! Prepare to fire!"

"Roger! Preparing to fire!" Usopp replied to him who is the one controlling and steering the tank. Nami and Pappag were behind him. However, Daruma dig on the ground again. "Oh, he's gone?"