42-League

Not Edited

Not Edited

Third's POV

"I can't wait for you to become the King of the Pirates, Luffy!" Haruki exclaimed while attacking her right arm on Luffy's shoulders, grinning widely.

A huge smile crept on Luffy's face out of excitement. "I can't wait for that to happen, Haruki! Okay! Let's go search!" Luffy shouted, dragging Haruki along with him who was surprised with his actions.

"Where are you going?! It's a big world!" Usopp shouted and grabbed the back of his shirt, preventing him from running wild and let his emotions control his body, but Luffy had someone on his mind.

"I'll get back Sanji quickly with Haruki!" Luffy told him while smiling widely as he did not even mind looking at Usopp and the others nor letting go of Haruki. 

"What do you mean Haruki?! She is not going with you! I won't allow you at all!" Zoro shouted at Luffy as veins appeared on his neck, angry at their captain for dragging Haruki along with him. Zoro won't allow Luffy to take Haruki with him, unless Zoro will come. However, it looks like Zoro won't come with Luffy and bring their cook back. 

"Listen to me!" Usopp frustratingly shouted at Luffy, still gripping his shirt tightly on his hand.

"Haruki is coming with me! No one is stopping me! Right, Haruki?!" Luffy shouted back at Luffy as he then stared at Haruki, waiting for her to reply on his words. 

Haruki nodded her head while grinning widely. "Of course I am coming with you!"   

Hearing his words, Zoro stood up and went towards Haruki to help her. "Stop dragging Haruki along with you! Bring that ero-cook alone!" Zoro shouted and glared daggers at Luffy. Zoro clearly does not like the idea of being away with Haruki for how many days and weeks. He would always look for her every second, however, during their time at Punk Hazard, he clearly did not notice Haruki being away from him and the others. "And you!" Zoro confronted Haruki and placed his hands on the side of his hips, glaring at Haruki who's smile faded away when she saw how scary Zoro is right now. "You are not coming with that idiot captain of ours! Got that?!" Zoro shouted furiously, causing Haruki to pout and looked at the ground. 

"You-gara, if you're gonna go to Whole Cake Island along with Pekoms, it wouldn't be such a bad idea. Of the four Road Poneglyphs, we are missing the whereabouts of only one. We have one here. And the other two are under the control of some pirates." Nekomamushi said to them, emitting some smoke from his cigarette. Luffy asked Nekomamushi who are those pirates that he was talking about when Haruki composed herself as she then raised her hands with a big smile grazing on her lovely face and butted in.

"Oh! I know where it is! Someone told me that it is in Cup Cake Island and Wano! There's a pony in Wano and I am sure of it!" Haruki beamed, proud of herself from remembering it. "I wonder what their foods tasted there." Haruki whispered while drooling on the side of her lips.