13-Valediction

Not Edited

Third's POV

"Whaaaaattttttt?!"

"You gave..." The Minister of the right spoke first.

"all the treasure..." followed King Neptune and his eyes grew bigger from shock.

Lastly Nami, "...to Big Mom?!"

Haruki instantly covered her ears because of how loud their voices are.

"She was saying something about how she'd destroy Fish-Man Island if she didn't get candy! She's crazy! I mean, I'd understand if it was meat she was talking about...But don't worry about it! I picked a fight with her!" Luffy explained while gritting his teeth in burning anger.

"With one of the Four Emperors?!"

"You picked a fight with Big Mom?!" Jimbei shouted furiously at him. Robin was just chuckling and kind of adopted Luffy's mind and behaviors.

Shirahoshi swam near Haruki and the monster trio. "You're strong, right, Luffy-sama?"

"That's not the issue here!" Usopp snapped at her and Shirahoshi instantly turned her back while crying because of Usopp.

"Noseopp-sama, you're so scary..."

"I told you, my name is Usopp! I'm sorry!"

"Huh? It's not Noseopp?" Haruka teasingly said, intentionally trying to piss Usopp more which she successfully did.

"It's not!" Usopp fired back at her. When Usopp went towards her, she hides behind Zoro, looking scared.

"You're making me scared, Noseopp..." Haruki said in a scared tone while gripping Zoro's hakama tightly. Usopp stopped instantly when he saw Zoro glaring fiercely at him which he turned his back quickly as possible. Haruki giggled hysterically at that and was punching Zoro's back lightly.

"That was hilarious, Zoro!" laughed Haruki as Zoro shifted his body to confront her.

"What are you laughing at? I just look at him normally." Zoro explained, no evident hesitation in his voice. Haruki's laugh died down as she gave him an are-you-kidding look and when she saw that he really is not joking, she took a step backward while pointing scornfully her fingers at him.

"You aren't?!"

"Huh?"

Because of that, both excellent swordsmen forgot to listen attentively to whatever Jimbei was intentionally trying to say about Big Mom and stuffs. Well, there is still next time.

Sanji puffed out some smokes from cigarette first before voicing out. "Well, it's not like there's anything we can do about it."

"What's done is done." Zoro said while closing his eyes. Haruki nodded in agreement.