04-Reunion Part 3

Not Edited

Not Edited

Third's POV

The shore at Grove #42: The rendezvous point of the Straw Hats

"Yohohohohoho!" A voice was heard. Three people: Usopp, who was sitting on a barrel and, Nami and Robin are seated in the chair of the mast. They are currently waiting to be completed to finally sail in Fishman Island.

"Oh!"

"That must be....!"

"Ussop-san! Nami-san! Robin-san! F-Franky-san!" A voice proclaimed at them in the sky. The trio looked upon the sky as they saw three flying fish drivers coming in their way. The first flying fish driver went ahead as this mysterious man jumped from there, landing on the ship unscratched. He is wearing a black buttoned-up shirt as he partnered it with orange floral pants. Black shoes, an orange scarf, and a green shark-style guitar could be seen on his fashion. 

"Brook! " Ussop said as he and Franky looked at him, smiling widely.

"Hey! I can't believe you abandoned stardom! Attaboy!" The cyborg, Franky complimented the current arrived member of the crew.

"Yoohoo! It's been a long time, everybody!" Brook stood up from his crouching position when he lands on the ground skillfully as he then looked at his crewmates. Smiling that they are all alive and safe. Brooked head snapped at Robin and Nami. "You two have become even more beautiful!". As he then went to seat down on the barrel, legs crossed. "Alright, Nami-san! It's been two years so....." he trailed while strumming his guitar.

"Oh, are you gonna sing for us?" Usopp asked Brook while he crossed his arms. All of them are looking at Brook as if waiting for him to pursue whatever he is going to say to them.

"Could I look at your panties..." before Brook could carry out his sentence, Nami went to kick him straight in the face causing the skeleton to face flat on the floor. That question would never die. 

"What do you think?! I never let you see them even two years ago!" Nami informed Brook while looking at him on the floor.

"I-I'm so excited to see you again...See? It's shaking my soul..." every word he mentioned, his butt shook in pain. "Although I don't have a soul to be shaken.." Brook continued as he sought his best to stand up from his feet again.

"Honestly! None of you guys have grown up." Nami declared as she closed her eyes. Probably thinking what they did to their personality in two straight years.

"By the way, I don't see everybody here yet." Brook finally stood up from his heat, adjusting his crowned-style hat. Observing that they are still incomplete.

Robin spook from the same spot when Brook came, legs crossed. "Oh yeah, Chopper went to pick them up."

"Hey!" a familiar someone shouted from afar.