35-Bounty

Not Edited

Not Edited

Third's POV

The lavish banquet ended with a huge smile on their pleasant faces. All of them were so full of delicious foods and drinks, and living and partying the best of their lives. The CP-0 agents were looking for the loaded weapons, however they find none. The thing about the CP-0 agents is that they were bandages wrapped around all over their body, and could not even forgot who did it to them. That specific person caught them off guard and did not know that person was strong.

Everyone on Dressrosa were celebrating because of new-era. Viola was dancing passionately with a rose in between her lips and King Riku has finally returned to his rightful throne and even get to revealed the charmed existence of dwarves, the Tontatta's tribe. Local people smiled and cheered enthusiastically for them as some cried in passionate tears.

"Rebecca-san, do you know someone who had a black hair? I think it was one of the heroes who fought." one old man asked Rebecca when she spotted her around the town with charming Princess Mansherry on her right shoulders.

"I knew some....why?" Rebecca urged him, politely as she was curious and baffled as to why he suddenly asked her a profound question.

The old man crossed his arms while looking at her. "I saw that person took down the members of the organization under the World Government."

"Took down the World Government's organization?! He must be someone who is really powerful!" Rebecca gasped as she naturally looked at the old man with her eyes wide open.

The old man shook his head. "It's not a he, Rebecca-san. It was a woman who took down them with one kick."

The local people of Dressrosa began proactively working and properly building the houses and buildings to recover economically what was wantonly destroyed during the fight. Dwarves were blending in and living alongside humans, as they are already one of the people of Dressrosa. Additionally, they build a statue of Commander Kyros on the left side, God Usopp's face when he defeated Sugar on the right side, and on the middle is Lucy, the gladiator.

Let's say, the statues were the center of attraction here in Dressrosa. People will be amazed and interested in their statues, the heroes and other heroes who fight Doflamingo and his family and brought Dressrosa back before Doflamingo came into Dressrosa. They were restoring and living another life full of radiant happiness and irresistible passion, a very sincere one.

"He's an idiot, Tsuru-san. It was his last chance. If he had sided with me and helped me get rid of all those brats, it wouldn't have ended up like this. I was holding the reins. The reins to the monsters of the world. You shouldn't have taken me down. I'm sure you people will regret this." Doflamingo said bluntly, grinning from ear to ear while looking at the ceilings. His wrists and ankles were lock by the Sea prism Stone cuffs, and his waist was also wrapped with it, keeping Doflamingo in place and will never get out from it.