10-Plaza

Not Edited

Third's POV

Gyoncorde Plaza

In the middle of Fish-Man Island, Gyoncorde Plaza is a remarkable place. It is the center and the heart of their Fish-Man Island. It was where Queen Otohime would approach every day to make her speeches about how people and fish-man could be together. To increase influence, she chose to implement personal appearances in order to remove the barriers and gaps between herself and the individuals.

"Oh woah!" Haruki stumbled on the grassy floor of Thousand Sunny when it landed on the ground. Good thing that she is very outstanding at balancing herself. She straightened herself and held the handle on one of her two swords that were in their perspective places as she went closer to the railings.

Chopper was the first one to arrive there in his "Walk-Point". Fish men and even Humans might find it weird for them to grasp that Chopper is not like any ordinary animals out there. But Chopper is a very unique being. 

Usopp arrived first before Haruki, as he placed both of his hands on the railings.

"Wow! Look how many people there are!" Chopper said.

Then Usopp. "Oh no, are they all our enemies?!"

"I think so. It looks like there are 70,000 or 80,000...No, 100,000 of them, maybe." Sanji explained as he puffed out his favorite hobby, smoking. Haruki nodded in agreement. She looked at the enemies that were all over the place.

"It's just numbers. They all seem weak to me, though." Haruki confessed.

"Yohohoho! That's a little tough!" Brook laughed who was in between Sanji and Zoro.

"You can go take a nap or something if you want. I'll take care of them." Zoro said as he smirked. Sanji subsequently shifted his head a little bit towards Zoro, irritated by his words.

"What do you mean, you fool?!" he snapped.

Before they could start fighting again, Franky spoke first. 

"I can't wait! Let's go wild, guys!" he announced happily. He was behind them as he lifts up his left arm on the air. Hearing that made Haruki smirk evilly. She couldn't wait to get even with the fish man who popped her bubble and made her suffer for a short while.

She was bitterly outraged at that fish-man and since she can't do anything because her power and her energy got drained because of the water. Whence right now is definitely the right time for her to get precious revenge on him. She wondered if she will find him here, given the fact that there are a lot of enemies surrounding the place.