08-Skirmish

Not Edited

Not Edited

Haruki's POV

This is what I've always dreamed of. This is not fantasy. It's reality. Ever since I was young, I've always dreamt to travel island to island, and such. I've never really imagined this in an unexpected situation like how Luffy told me to join their crew where I rejected him and where he snatched me out of notice and the rest is right now. 

Seeing this in front of me is beyond the castle on the clouds some dreamers always dream. I wonder if there's a lot of different Islands out there, and I just couldn't wait to go there.

I'm gratified by this.

A herd of sea monsters appeared in front of us. A lion, rhino, gorilla, elephant, giraffe, and a polar bear. What an odd monster they are. They actually had this sinister face and in any minute they will attack us without second thoughts. And we are in our disadvantages since we couldn't breath underwater, heck us devil fruit users.

"We're done for! And we have made it so far!" Usopp screamed with his gang.

When Luffy told us that someone was riding them, we pierced our eyes on top of it. I could only see his body because he was hiding pretty well behind the sea monster. However, he his mouth is spikey, or in short, it looks like a dinosaur mouth or beak.

"Why are you letting those human boss you around...Kraken?!" pointed out the mysterious man. Kraken shrieked. His eyes widen because of it. I could feel that he was shaking in fear because of him.

Why is Kraken scared of this guy? Is he being threatened or something?

I adjusted my eyes to have a clearer vision of the man and spotted not him on top of it alone! He had his companions with him just beside his side. The front guy narrowed his eyes on Surume, as he continues to shake and panic.

Surume took a step backward and began to run for his dear life as he dropped us without a feeling of doubt. I shouted and tried to calm him, but he just continue to abandon us behind.

"What are you doing, Surume?! Carry us for the last stretch too!" Luffy scolded Surume, however Surume did not listen to him.

"This isn't the time for that! Hold on! Don't get thrown off the ship!" advised Usopp as he clung his dear life into the railings.

"My eyes are spinning!" Chopper admitted.

Then Brook, "Mine are too! Though I do not have eyes that can spin!"

I facepalmed because of Brook. Of all times he had to joke. However, this crew of ours are just extraordinary.

I balanced my self when the Sunny dropped on the ground. I heaved a sigh when they we're no scratch on Sunny and ourselves. Thank Heavens that we landed with ease. We all were scattered everywhere on the ship.