59-Army

Not Edited

Not Edited

Third's POV

In a family, there is always love and loyalty present in any form. Hard challenges in life are nothing compared to the tight and strong bond a family has. They can overcome it together, without leaving one person behind no matter what happened. 

Smiles and Laugh. A happy face with a glowing smile is the most picturesque view ever. Some laugh because it's funny but the Straw Hats, laughing cure their gloomy days. Laughing is not new to them since they always do that. They smile and laugh because it brings out the best of them. 

Cries. There's nothing wrong when you cry since it's very normal to cry with all your hearts out. In the Straw Hats, when someone cries, they will be there for you to lean your head on their shoulders and cry everything out. When you cry, they will be there to question you what's wrong until you'll eventually tell them the reason why you cry. 

Memories. Memories are for keeps, it will always last. How many days, weeks, months, and years have passed since the Straw Hats pirate crew was created? It's been quite a long time and the adventures and experiences they've created turned out to be a good memory to keep until their very last breath. 

Loyalty. The true meaning of friendship/family is loyalty. When you have loyalty, you build trust and faith together. Loyalty is the strength in a friendship/family, no matter how harsh the world is. The foundation of loyalty is when you choose to stay being loyal or deceitful. It starts with loyalty and ends up with hope and love. 

Love. Love comes in any form. It could be affectionate, romantic, self, selfless, or the power that loves initiates in a family. Love from a family is the greatest blessing bestowed from the heavens above. Life may continue moving, but true love grows until the end. Love itself makes a family, and that proves the Straw Hats. 

Straw Hats. They may not be family by blood, but they are a family of a strong bond. The Straw Hats are the people in your life that you entrusted your life and the one who accepts who you truly are. They will do anything to make you smile and laugh when you are in your day. They are the ones who will do anything to prove to the world that no one can mess with their families. They are the ones who will love you with all their hearts. 

A family is the best gift in this world. 

Are the Straw Hats going to lose a crewmember, and most especially a friend in one of these days?

Only time can tell. 

Luffy refused to move from the spot Sanji left him. Haruki and Nami were just sitting closely beside Luffy whose arms were spread widely on the grassy floor. They've been there for more than an hour, waiting for someone to go back to them.

"Luffy! Are you really gonna wait here? We're right in the middle of enemy territory." Nami said, breaking the silence. She had her arms wrapped around her legs, bringing them closer to her chest.