31-Confrontation

***

I'll be having some skips in this chapter about Doflamingo's fight because I find it too long. So instead, I'll just shorten it without having a conversation that much, just some few conversations.

I apologize for that.

***

Not Edited

Not Edited

Third's POV

The Top Floor of the Royal Palace

"Bellamy!" Luffy shouted as he saw Bellamy on the floor, who could not even take a glance at them because of how tired his body is for him to move.

"Do you care about him? I thought you two had a fight in Mock Town. When did you guys become friends?" Doflamingo laughed indulgently at them while undoubtedly looking at Luffy, asking him a few questions about Bellamy and him.

"Hey! Hey! When?! When?! Hey! When? When?? When?! Hey, hey!" Trebol bombarded them with questions. Haruki's face turned into a grimace because she just saw his face, and on top of that those snot coming from his nose are hanging precariously.

Haruki subtly shifted her direct gaze back towards Doflamingo then Bellamy, who is still on the floor. Bellamy was breathing hard as Luffy remembered the part where he and Bellamy met two years ago, back at Mock Town. Though for Luffy, that's not the case because that was two years ago.

"Forget about the past! Let go of Bellamy!" Luffy shouted fiercely at Doflamingo, fist tightened. Doflamingo typically gave him a smirk, as he lifted his left feet and rested on top of Bellamy's back, genuinely enjoying every ounce of it.

"That's up to the winner to decide! This fool came to get killed by me. Right, Bellamy?" Doflamingo smirked. Haruki, Luffy, and Law gritted their teeth because of it. Bellamy did not look at Bellamy, rather he was crying furiously on the floor and not able to let all of them look at his severely weakened state. "But you got defeated pathetically. That's more than enough reason to be killed but I gave you another chance. Which was, if you kill Straw Hat, I'll make you an Executive. But you failed again so you shall be killed. Don't you think so, Bellamy?"

Bellamy cried on the floor, not able to merely lift his head. Droplets of tears started to fall on his right arm and the floor. Luffy and Haruki remembered the time when Bellamy confronted Luffy and told him that he is done picking a fight with him because of how he idolizes Dolfamingo since he was a kid, and instead he will win the even but he failed in the end. Even the time when he said that he can't betray Doflamingo because he couldn't and he looks up to him, a lot. But right now, Doflamingo wanted to kill him because of how he failed all the things Doflamingo wanted him to do.