80- Otama

This chapter is dedicated to the following usernames: storytellergirl22, Ganrrryyy, KB_097, Sakura_Senshi, Minii_Neji, angelforaki, Mane219, poxa_muffin, Nicki-Bell, WithTheMoonlight, Mane219, baozi_EXO_L, ZoroWifeyy, Hiorih, Albedoswifetobe, PowerCup03, Kurarippaa, Bepoxx, onepiecefever, goldenkitsune98, Fac4de, Redhairshirayuki2004, itshartlin, and _HappyMochi for the votes and comments, I received.

The votes and comments I received are always highly appreciated! Thank you, all! :)

If you are a perfectionist, this story is not for you

***

Warning: Grammar, Language, Profanity, and Violence

***

Not Edited

Not Edited

Third Person's POV

A random island somewhere in the New World

Houses were wrecked and destroyed. Old appliances and furniture were scattered on the floor. Dust and cobwebs filled the room. This village looks like it has been sabotaged by some pirates. There was no presence of adults and children, yet tragic and miserable memories were seeded in that village years ago.

A cascading waterfall was the heart of the island. The beauty it holds was the scenery and behind its grace lies something even more beautiful. It's a village with no thresholds and limitations between humans and animals. There were adults and children outside, playing and feeling the breezy air while others stayed inside their houses.

This village was being taken care of by a specific person even after becoming known and powerful. He was the main reason why the village behind the waterfall is maintained and strengthened. Even after his death, the treasure he gave to this village can still be used for more than 10 years. It never crosses his mind to forget about this island.