14-Punk Hazard Arc

Not Edited

Haruki's POV

We are currently fighting the intense thunderstorm and fierce waves while we are doing our own individual tasks in order to guide Sunny on the right path and to never stray on the wrong path, or else Nami will kill all of us.

Chopper, Brook, and Usopp were scared of how scary this ride is but no worries I'm having so much fun!

"What's that?" Zoro asked eagerly when he spotted something that caught his attention.

Nami gasped lightly. "What?! That's impossible!"

"A red sea?!"

"Look! The volcano's erupting!" I heard correctly from Luffy from afar as he then pointed his finger on the discovered island just right in front of the Thousand Sunny, grinning widely. "Let's go to that island!"

"Let's go!" I raised my right fist on the air while jumping because of excitement.

The others awfully looked at us as if we are a living joke. Sorry, not sorry guys, the island looks like it's telling and whispering both Luufy and I to come visit and explore the island.

"What?!"

I smell another extraordinary adventure!

"Wait a minute, Luffy! And shut up, Haruki!" Nami yelled at us as I pouted when she scolded me. Nami then looked at her Log Pose that was strapped on her left wrist, whispering some words. "Just as I thought. None of the needles point to that island."

"Let's go to that island!" Luffy and I said the same time while spreading our arms high up in the air, grinning like an idiots.

"I said "Wait"!"

Luffy narrowed his eyes, flicked at her words. "Why?! There is a volcano! It looks like fun! Who could resist?"

"Yeah! Just look at all of those fire too! This island looks like an island of hell! This will be fun!"

"You both listen to me! None of the three needles is pointing at the island! It's too peculiar even in the strange New World!" Nami explained to us carefully.

Zoro went towards us while looking at me with his attentive eyes.

I produced him an innocent smile as Luffy and I went towards the railings again to look at the erupting volcano in awe.

"It's erupting again!" Luffy said as he looked at Nami after. "It's right there! Who cares about the needles?! Let's just go there!"

"Look, Luffy! The volace is erupting again!" I called Luffy while tugging the collar of his shirt. Luffy subtly shifted his direct gaze back towards the extensive island as we both look at in admiration and I could not really wait to get in there and explore the scorching hot fire island.